Rumour Home sick

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You do make alot of sense. Now please give Big Dave his balls back Mrs Klemmer
Not sure if anyone remembers these players- Josh Reynolds , Moses mbye, James Graham, Aaron Woods all these players had to be moved on and part of there salaries paid by the Bulldogs because of the inept management of the club and the salary cap. Greg Eastwood ? Getting paid 850 k to play play reserve grade . Klem always put his body on the line and gave 100% for the team and for us. the fact that he had to leave to get the sort of money he deserved and was told we would pay him was a direct result of the appalling way the club was managed and ran into the ground. We have all suffered because of Hasler Dibb and Castle not because of Klem It’s taken until now to rectify that fiasco those 3 c#%ts created. I think it’s piss weak to have a dig at Klemmer and Dean Pay for that matter.I’d love to know how many of you would stay at a company that was underpaying you and being mismanaged and knock back better money to do so. I can’t wait to have our club back to its successful formidable best and I’d have Klem back anytime . . .

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You do make alot of sense. Now please give Big Dave his balls back Mrs Klemmer
Whenever you’re done with them and are ready to release them from your mouth maybe they can go to another place you can admire them from.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone remembers these players- Josh Reynolds , Moses mbye, James Graham, Aaron Woods all these players had to be moved on and part of there salaries paid by the Bulldogs because of the inept management of the club and the salary cap. Greg Eastwood ? Getting paid 850 k to play play reserve grade . Klem always put his body on the line and gave 100% for the team and for us. the fact that he had to leave to get the sort of money he deserved and was told we would pay him was a direct result of the appalling way the club was managed and ran into the ground. We have all suffered because of Hasler Dibb and Castle not because of Klem It’s taken until now to rectify that fiasco those 3 c#%ts created. I think it’s piss weak to have a dig at Klemmer and Dean Pay for that matter.I’d love to know how many of you would stay at a company that was underpaying you and being mismanaged and knock back better money to do so. I can’t wait to have our club back to its successful formidable best and I’d have Klem back anytime . . .
I agree. But Klem won’t be back. That ship has sailed

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with all those except for Mason, he won us that GF off his fearless carries without Price next to him and the other forwards getting dominated for the most part winning the Clive Churchill, he’s a doggie through and through, he only talks about the Bulldogs and the club, you won’t hear a peep about his time at the chooks or any other club. SBWs defection was the worst, he single handedly contributed to the value of a contract being valueless..
in truth, I still love Mason but I also remember him saying when he joined the Roosters that it was no big deal adding red to the blue and white he wore with the Dogs

he also showed Folkes disrespect by stating it was all about the players and not him and that we had the best team for years but only won one GF... like it was Folkes that missed 48 tackles in one half of football against the Broncos in a Preliminary final sacrificing a 20-6 lead and ultimately losing 37-20

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He is a one trick pony. The only thing he is good for is post contact meters. Before anyone comes back with stats about offloads, ask yourself how many of his "offloads" led to a line break or some decent second phase momentum? The majority of his "offloads" are useless flop out the back of the ruck types that make his own players scramble for the loose ball and actually lose ground.. Just because the stats call it an "offload" doesn't make it effective.
There's a literal stat for "effective offloads" where he's second...so yh. Our fans are salty as fuck, he's still a very good prop and offered more than our entire frontrow last season and would currently walk into our 13. Not worth the $$$ he's on though obviously.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he also showed Folkes disrespect by stating it was all about the players and not him and that we had the best team for years but only won one GF... like it was Folkes that missed 48 tackles in one half of football against the Broncos in a Preliminary final sacrificing a 20-6 lead and ultimately losing 37-20
Ahhh, please don't remind of me of that horrible game. It was the only time I've ever watched a Bulldogs game where I actually felt like breaking the TV. That's why I love beating the Broncos....because of that one game. Clearly the boys were celebrating making a GF before we'd finished the job. We bombed a premiership that year :sob: :sob: :sob:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly don't know every aspect of why he opted to fuck off. Just that he did so when he'd have probably still been considered one of our shining lights at a dark time for fans if he'd stayed. I'm just at a point where players that weasel out of contracts when the going looks like getting tough makes me feel sick. Whatever the reasons for him leaving are, I couldn't give a shit. He joins a list of players that I really don't want the club to ever pursue again.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to The Kennel, David.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I agree with you on most points Klemmer was not underpaid. He was offered a contract and he signed it. The difference between Klemmer and the average employer is that he’s signed on a price and a term. Not a week to week or month to month salary. The truth is there are plenty of players trying these stunts. Homesick, family reasons blah blah. At the end of the day if you want to back yourself sign for a year or 2. Don’t sign up a multi year and then cry poor halfway through. He should have stuck it out and then put his price up come his next contract. He chose the easy option. We were on the decline and he saw an opportunity to weasel out of his contract thinking he’d get more money and a premiership. He’s got more money but but missed the premiership window. I doubt he’ll be commanding top dollar when his next contract rolls over. You win some.. you lose some.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
400 450k and I would take him back. He is still a good meat head, can off load.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon klem is unhappy and yes being a sook the last 12mths also not making origin etc knows his heart was at the dogs and knows he fucked up,a player swap with napa would be ok and chloe stays in the kitchen

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I reckon klem is unhappy and yes being a sook the last 12mths also not making origin etc knows his heart was at the dogs and knows he fucked up,a player swap with napa would be ok and chloe stays in the kitchen
I agree he is better than Crapa (who isn't?) But I still don't want that whipped **** back in our jersey.

Coward runs away when we were down so fuck him when we are on our way back up.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree he is better than Crapa (who isn't?) But I still don't want that whipped c*** back in our jersey.

Yep agreed was a low act ,hope we get that young penrith prop tbh

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I agree he is better than Crapa (who isn't?) But I still don't want that whipped c*** back in our jersey.

Yep no place for that type of deserter, and dissenter, in our team now.

We simply couldn't trust him.