Rumour Home sick

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I recon we need to use 2021 wisely like experimenting with players and the young guns for 2022 because 2021 probaly we ain’t going to make the 8

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Klemmer is too one dimensional and the game is evolving. I’m not interested in him coming back unless he plays for unders. His wife was toxic and we don’t need that either. The TPA issue falls back on his manager, not the club and no reason to desert his mates in their time of need

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Klemmer is too one dimensional and the game is evolving. I’m not interested in him coming back unless he plays for unders. His wife was toxic and we don’t need that either. The TPA issue falls back on his manager, not the club and no reason to desert his mates in their time of need
Yeah I don’t get why the club has anything to do with his TPA.. the club literally has nothing to do with them. He can’t be pissed at the club over TPAs.

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
An aids infected pussy is more than useful my friend. You do know what condoms are?

The youth of today. So fucking picky and spoilt. Back in my day there wasn't a thing a young man wouldn't fuck. Not a thing.
You best ask klem dogs wife for the keys to her handbag then , he might be interested in getting them out for ya