WWOS MOLE Holmes to quit NFL and sign with the Cowboys

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'll never bag anyone for having a go/testing themselves. Better them answering the question of them "Can I make it" than living with yourself for never knowing.

I done the latter.

Banned
Reaction score
I'll never bag anyone for having a go/testing themselves. Better them answering the question of them "Can I make it" than living with yourself for never knowing.

I done the latter.
Guilty as charged too.
Tried to afford my wisdom to a teen @ work, only for him to ignore it, not accept an international contract in his given sport and return home to minor rep's and a dead end job!
Stupid fucker always will have that 'What if..." over his head now, and knowing that I'm right about it too!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Guilty as charged too.
Tried to afford my wisdom to a teen @ work, only for him to ignore it, not accept an international contract in his given sport and return home to minor rep's and a dead end job!
Stupid fucker always will have that 'What if..." over his head now, and knowing that I'm right about it too!
And this is why I wont ever have a dig at anyone for having a shot mate. Sad how many people don't do it.

Banned
Reaction score
And this is why I wont ever have a dig at anyone for having a shot mate. Sad how many people don't do it.
Circumstances though.
In this instance, it appears, at least upon the surface, that he gave up when he didn't get immediate results, rather than persist.
This is why I feel some are taking shots at him.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Circumstances though.
In this instance, it appears, at least upon the surface, that he gave up when he didn't get immediate results, rather than persist.
This is why I feel some are taking shots at him.
Can see why some are and that's fine. Just not what i'm about. You only get so much time in your prime.
Each to their own.