Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not even that.. he is proned to at least 2-3 errors a game and they usually come at crucial times. Turbo is so much more safer, plus his playmaking abilities are well and truly beyond Holmes'. Holmes is a winger, can become a centre if his defence improves, but nothing more.

Can see now why they went and signed Dugan.
Tom makes heaps of errors tbh.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Trbo is WAY better than Holmes.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For me Holmes hasn't grown into the hype, he looked like he could do anything the first great season he had with sharks but hadn't gone on with it, where has trbo in my opinion has only got better and better

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not even close. TT is twice the footballer already that Holmes is and he is only about 20. Holmes is just a runner - another version of Dugan. TT ball plays, kicks, is fast, loves to run and is great under the high ball. As long as his body holds up he will be among the greats by careers end.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not even close. TT is twice the footballer already that Holmes is and he is only about 20. Holmes is just a runner - another version of Dugan. TT ball plays, kicks, is fast, loves to run and is great under the high ball. As long as his body holds up he will be among the greats by careers end.
Yep the body will be the big ? Has so many good attributes.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hey guys I was talking to a friend about who you would rather have in your team at fullback.

Thoughts on who you would rather?
100% Tommy Turbo. Holmes is a winger nothing more, yes he looks flash when he steams onto a kick return, but there is no reason why he cant roam to achieve those plays every now and then. Really lacks the vision and skill to play to his outside men effectively.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I''ve also noticed he overplays his hand sometimes hence mistakes start creeping in.
Yh he tries to do everything at Manly, both him and his brother try so hard on the field and are exhausted at the end of the game.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I''ve also noticed he overplays his hand sometimes hence mistakes start creeping in.
Yh he tries to do everything at Manly, both him and his brother try so hard on the field and are exhausted at the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.