Hollywood really IS Jewish

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
We were talking about it a while back and some of you didn't believe many actors were Jewish. I countered with slot are Jews but pretend they are white.

stumbled upon this list of Male actors that are jewish.
There really isn't that many white Christian actors in Hollywood.
I think I saw a list elsewhere that only has about 30 Anglo Saxon American male lead stars.
i think only;
Mel Gibson
Kurt Russell
Michael Madsen
Matt McConaughey
Brad Pitt
Clint Eastwood
Bruce Willis (Disputed, I've read he is jew be4)

Are probably the only ones I can think of
Could add some Canadians like Ryan gosling but just talking American at the moment

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mel Gibson once said that Hollywood is full of jews and gays.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
hollywood is a right wing piece of shit

if you want to challenge it then produce your list of left wing movies and i will retort with the list of right wing movies

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
We were talking about it a while back and some of you didn't believe many actors were Jewish. I countered with slot are Jews but pretend they are white.

I think I saw a list elsewhere that only has about 30 Anglo Saxon American male lead stars.
i think only;
Mel Gibson
Kurt Russell
Michael Madsen
Matt McConaughey
Brad Pitt
Clint Eastwood

Could add some Canadians like Ryan gosling but just talking American at the moment

Not that I want to racially stereotype, but there have been Jewish actors since the early days of cinema and television in America.
As a kid I was convinced, from the number of US sitcoms, that it was apparently US tradition for all families to celebrate Passover and bar mitzvah's.
The anti Arab slant of Hollywood action movies has been obvious for decades.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
hollywood is a right wing piece of shit

if you want to challenge it then produce your list of left wing movies and i will retort with the list of right wing movies
Hollywood has been a leader in propaganda since before the second world war. Channels like Disney are hard core right wing, religious, churners of US supremacy - often subtle, and sometimes overt.
During the McCarthy era there was a glut of anti communist movies, with John Wayne as the action hero.
When Vietnam was a bad smell in the US, suddenly we had the Rambo movies showing how one brave US citizen could take on the "gooks" single handed and win the war.
TVs first Superman was all about Truth, Justice, and the American way!!
I've lost count of the number of cop shows and movies, where the hero can go rogue and take out the baddies - they always kill them - with wild car chases and a hail of bullets. (We never get to see the collateral damage of ordinary citizens killed and injured in those rocket attacks, shootouts and car crashes). At the end, instead of being charged and imprisoned for their negligent action, they are rewarded as heroes because they got their man.
It fits the gun lobby's view that carrying a weapon equates to freedom.
Baddies are always bad to the core, goodies are forgiven for their flaws.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Hollywood has been a leader in propaganda since before the second world war. Channels like Disney are hard core right wing, religious, churners of US supremacy - often subtle, and sometimes overt.
During the McCarthy era there was a glut of anti communist movies, with John Wayne as the action hero.
When Vietnam was a bad smell in the US, suddenly we had the Rambo movies showing how one brave US citizen could take on the "gooks" single handed and win the war.
TVs first Superman was all about Truth, Justice, and the American way!!
I've lost count of the number of cop shows and movies, where the hero can go rogue and take out the baddies - they always kill them - with wild car chases and a hail of bullets. (We never get to see the collateral damage of ordinary citizens killed and injured in those rocket attacks, shootouts and car crashes). At the end, instead of being charged and imprisoned for their negligent action, they are rewarded as heroes because they got their man.
It fits the gun lobby's view that carrying a weapon equates to freedom.
Baddies are always bad to the core, goodies are forgiven for their flaws.
yeah someone should make a documentary about how rambo helped Al Qaeda and caused 9/11

other highlights from hollywood include the nationwide hit birth of a nation celebrating KKK lynching black people, endless movies about technology and progress being the downfall of civilisation (terminator, matrix, zombie movies happening because a scientist released it etc) and john wayne teaching a kid how to swim

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"Jews pretending to be white"

That part cracked me up.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

i think only;
Mel Gibson
Kurt Russell
Michael Madsen
Matt McConaughey
Brad Pitt
Clint Eastwood

Forgetting someone?

1600987626407.png

1600987595624.png

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I wonder how Christian he was being when he was bashing Asians and Blacks back in the day...
You mean when was young and naïve like all of us have been at somepoint or another? I'm sure he's repented for that.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like everything else, Hollywood is now Chinese.