Opinion Holland

Grimace

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This bloke is not even a reserve grader those who love him know nothing about footy absolutely he is pathetic!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fittler mentioned him as one of our best when they were talking about our future a few days ago.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This bloke is not even a reserve grader those who love him know nothing about footy absolutely he is pathetic!
Even if we get the win, I hope his not in the team next week. Averillo should return to the backline, however I feel Smith is more likely to get a spot in the back 5 over Averillo.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha Ennis went to talk about him and called him Kerrod Horrid.
Hes a park footballer. Doesnt belong in NRL. Good on him for getting this far. Hes just lucky dogs signed him and have had fuck all options. I reckon Steve would of picked Harper over him if he was still here. Not sure why Averillo was held back

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even if we get the win, I hope his not in the team next week. Averillo should return to the backline, however I feel Smith is more likely to get a spot in the back 5 over Averillo.

smith can take chritons position on the wing and averillo can take that dope holland’s spot

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
What is this thread about? He is having a good game from what I can see?