Holland to Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Something needs to be done with the Hopoate/Montoya side. I was a big fan of Montoya last year but he hasn’t had much impact at all this year and there is a defensive issue on that side in every game this year. Maybe put Holland in center and move Hoppa to the wing?

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Holland to Hooker! In 10 minutes he showed he could pass better from dummy half than Lichaa! Anyone but Lichaa

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holland is a natural fullback ,doesn’t have Mbyes speed but knows the position,maybe Mbye as a centre?

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep put him in for Hoppa or Montoya

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How's Olive going?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Holland is a natural fullback ,doesn’t have Mbyes speed but knows the position,maybe Mbye as a centre?
Is this Nasheeds second account ?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How's Olive going?
Decent... hasn't had a game in weeks though.

Hope he drops back this week though as he was in Townsville last week.

I'd like to see Tom Carr get promoted, but he's still injured. Bergamin as well.... but this stupid Top 30 shit is stuffed... I don't think either is in the Top 30.

That said *lightbulb moment*.. Lachlan Lewis is playing in the centres at the moment and is sold in defence.

Maybe ?? > wing and Lewis into centres?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve said it once an I will say it again..

Jamayne Isaako would be a very good buy if we could nab him , imagine him on our wing in replace of Montoya !!! Excellent player,has got all the goods and talk about talented.. something we don’t have a lot of.

Yes it will never happen, but for god sake people we need it. So depressing watching how all the other teams evolve thier games as the times change an we are stuck in fucking limbo!!

Rant over.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Holland to Hooker! In 10 minutes he showed he could pass better from dummy half than Lichaa! Anyone but Lichaa
Lewis
Foran
Jmk

Lichaa to lock.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just to Clarify, I don't think Holland is great but I know that the right side defense out wide is leaking to many points and lacks strike power in attack and we can't exactly buy anyone right now and he seems next in line considering hes on the bench, might be worth a run there if we aren't going to promote anyone else atm

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
last year holland was the most interesting player in the team, and he was dropped again for reasons unexplained

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m willing to try anything on that right side.
Right now, every time the ball goes that way, I wanna puke.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Decent... hasn't had a game in weeks though.

Hope he drops back this week though as he was in Townsville last week.

I'd like to see Tom Carr get promoted, but he's still injured. Bergamin as well.... but this stupid Top 30 shit is stuffed... I don't think either is in the Top 30.

That said *lightbulb moment*.. Lachlan Lewis is playing in the centres at the moment and is sold in defence.

Maybe ?? > wing and Lewis into centres?
He missed last week aye? We got pumped

Hopefully plays tomorrow (televise on 9)

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’ve said it once an I will say it again..

Jamayne Isaako would be a very good buy if we could nab him , imagine him on our wing in replace of Montoya !!! Excellent player,has got all the goods and talk about talented.. something we don’t have a lot of.

Yes it will never happen, but for god sake people we need it. So depressing watching how all the other teams evolve thier games as the times change an we are stuck in fucking limbo!!

Rant over.
Kid is a gun player agree with you there but has no skilled partner in the centres. Pay really needs to give the youngsters a crack and drop Floppa and Montoya they are the broken link in the chain for our outside backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.