Holland-talau

A

Alexander the Great

Agree. Watches his highlights in the 5/8 role and has alot talent. Bit of a switch fit the young fella but good luck to him
Im surprised tigers are playing talau in the centres - he was a very good five eight but I don't believe he has the speed for a centre. Long term a ball playing back rower maybe.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who knew Willie is the Dragons Jersey Flegg coach?
I certainly didn't.. It's funny the connection the Dragon and Dogs have had over the years with players representing both clubs. Luke Pattern, the Morris's, Tim Lafai, James Graham, Billy Johnstone, Mick Potter, Jason Alchin, Tony Grimaldi etc..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I certainly didn't.. It's funny the connection the Dragon and Dogs have had over the years with players representing both clubs. Luke Pattern, the Morris's, Tim Lafai, James Graham, Billy Johnstone, Mick Potter, Jason Alchin, Tony Grimaldi etc..
Kevin Ryan

zac hollywood

Waterboy
Reaction score
I heard last year that Willy Talau had a fall out with that club and subsequently moved him out
He left because warren McDonnell offered him a shit contract for an aust schoolboy an look what’s happened McDonnells back at tigers

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He left because warren McDonnell offered him a shit contract for an aust schoolboy an look what’s happened McDonnells back at tigers
Wondering if we have lost the Keebra connection with him?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doesn't always work out that just because their dad was good/superstar mean the kid is going to be.
True .. but why not persist with the kid until its clear if he can make it ir not..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
True .. but why not persist with the kid until its clear if he can make it ir not..
Who knows, maybe we tried to keep him but he got a better offer or he may have wanted to leave anyhow. I'm not going to stress much about it.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Talau made nsw under 18s and Aust schoolboys last year so it's not like he came out of nowhere and no one heard of him until now, I think a lot of people are perhaps surprised with how quickly he's progressed