Holland & Montoya

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re the gift that keeps on giving Godfather :-).
I didn’t delete anything but simply updated it when I realised you said 2021 not 2020.
Would you like me to draw you a picture?
You’ve got 3 Kennelers willing to wager you on this - up for it big guy or going to back down again? You’re an accountant, you should know a charity donation is tax deductible if you lose...
hahaha.... damn you are a special kid.
who brought up betting in the 1st place?

btw I already give to charity by speaking to delusional kids like you

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You bred? Oh.
You said ‘We’ll take this up tomorrow’ champ.
Your insults are as effective as your comedy.
Keep ‘em coming Godfather, it’s amusing to watch you self detonate :-).
yes it's better than being an inbred, you special kid...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
hahaha.... damn you are a special kid.
who brought up betting in the 1st place?

btw I already give to charity by speaking to delusional kids like you
So, bet declined.
Won’t put your money where your mouth is.
Typical.

PS: Feel free to not speak to me. You won’t be missed :-).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m backing the Dogs in 2021! :-).
We all are. Please stop doing your bit in inciting division.

Sheet we're a weird mob.

Club getting the spoon and at a low ebb. More controversy yet we continue harrassing each other on here. Geez who needs enemies when fans can't tolerate differing opinions on the clubs fortunes.

Bloody depressing.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, bet declined.
Won’t put your money where your mouth is.
Typical.
I'm not declining if I did not ask to bet.

Geez you must be rattled if your willing to lose money on blind faith....happy to be proven wrong but your friends on the board have no clue...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
again who brought up betting in the 1st place?
I saw that. It wasnt you who suggested betting against our team.

A friendly comp about it would have been a bit of fun but no it has to turn ugly

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
hey whorse are you still betting on the dogs to win this year??? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
you didn't want to do head to head in bets so you went off and btiched and moaned. luckily you didn't though, you would lost your centrelink money
The bet you offered me was the most cowardly thing I’ve ever seen, literally $1.01 in your favour.

Let’s get the Titans/Dogs 2021 bet going mate. Since I’m sure you’re on a budget, I’ll let you decide the $ wager. Are we doing it for a charity or personal gain?

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that. It wasnt you who suggested betting against our team.

A friendly comp about it would have been a bit of fun but no it has to turn ugly
the circlejerk committee get defensive when their ego gets bruised and judgement get clouded so they lash out... they try to deflect but they look like idiots

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bet you offered me was the most cowardly thing I’ve ever seen, literally $1.01 in your favour.

Let’s get the Titans/Dogs 2021 bet going mate. Since I’m sure you’re on a budget, I’ll let you decide the $ wager. Are we doing it for a charity or personal gain?
you just keep losing your money whorse...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Please stop doing your bit in inciting division.
No inciting here Wendy.
The usual garbage poured out the Godfather’s word hole and when challenged to back that up with a bet he shows he’s as weak as water.

I will always maintain my support for our club and that includes working through challenging times. Grubs like the Godfather think cheap potshots are more effective and I’ll never agree with that - end of story.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
the circlejerk committee get defensive when their ego gets bruised and judgement get clouded so they lash out... they try to deflect but they look like idiots
Says the bloke who wrote the book on idiots?
Defensive? Actually the opposite.
You don’t need a long neck, do you Godfather? :-).

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Can we please stop putting these guys in the same bracket ?
Holland and Montoya as if they are the same?

One is one of the most genuine attacking centres in the game with some defensive issues, that can spark something from nothing, the other is a loser from Latin America that is slow and can't do anything in attack and defence.
>"One is one of the most genuine attacking centres in the game with some defensive issues, that can spark something from nothing"
Whatever you say Mrs Holland. If Holland is such a great centre and can spark something from nothing why are we at the bottom of the ladder with the least line breaks, least tries and why aren't other teams lining up to sign Holland for next year?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We all are. Please stop doing your bit in inciting division.

Sheet we're a weird mob.

Club getting the spoon and at a low ebb. More controversy yet we continue harrassing each other on here. Geez who needs enemies when fans can't tolerate differing opinions on the clubs fortunes.

Bloody depressing.
Name me 1 way that you meaningfully contribute to the club please Wendy.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No inciting here Wendy.
The usual garbage poured out the Godfather’s word hole and when challenged to back that up with a bet he shows he’s as weak as water.

I will always maintain my support for our club and that includes working through challenging times. Grubs like the Godfather think cheap potshots are more effective and I’ll never agree with that - end of story.
We all support the club numbnuts... it's the board that is the problem... seriously who are you related to on the board because there is no way you are that stupid

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We all support the club numbnuts... it's the board that is the problem... seriously who are you related to on the board because there is no way you are that stupid
Support? You wouldn’t know it with you Godfather. As for your other comment, well, I’ll leave that to you to keep on speculating.
I’d say it’s been a pleasure, but well - I’d be lying...

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Love to see the stat sheet for both these players from Saturday’s loss to the Titans. How embarrassing.