Holland & Montoya

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'll take that bet also.

I'll also go one step further and say that Holbrook will be sacked before Barrett. In fact, I'll place a bet that Holbrook will lose his job next year.

People praising the Titans for the BIG signings they're making, are missing out on the shambles that club is in. Absolute mess on and off the pitch, and making such massive signings won't fix a thing. It's not like they haven't splashed the cash before, is it?
We need a new thread set up for the 2021 Titans v Bulldogs Ladder Position Comp.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It's not an adversary contest Dink. Well not supposed to be ...but instead a fan discussion site of opposing views.
Then why do you do something because you ‘owe’ someone? Oh, that’s right, it’s ‘funny’...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Then why do you do something because you ‘owe’ someone? Oh, that’s right, it’s ‘funny’...
Cos you love your funnies and haha's.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When holland walked past me after the game yesterday I yelled at him how fucking shit he is, that he should retire now and never wear our jersey again

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
My man :-).
Let’s see if the Godfather puts his money where his mouth is. I will and I’ll post a payment receipt right here on TK if I lose. I’m waiting to hear his terms...

@Horse pardon the pun but up for a flutter?
I’ll happily join in on this bet mate. Unfortunately @El Padrino goes into hiding whenever a wager enters the equation so I won’t get too excited!

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do people still have faith in this board??lol the Anderson's are snakes. They are not bullfrog. Their the spolit privileged children. We will not be a success until they are gone. Poor Baz, the team isn't the issue, the board is.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll happily join in on this bet mate. Unfortunately @El Padrino goes into hiding whenever a wager enters the equation so I won’t get too excited!
Good man, but you appear to be right.
I asked the Godfather for wager terms and:
3839B073-12CA-43D7-934F-69EC8D8E7098.jpeg

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If anyone joins in a wager to win money, or profit in any way, on Barrett and the CB Bulldogs failing next year, I will be even further disillusioned :(

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fifita doesn't have the injury history of Foran. One of if not the best forward in the game. Worth maybe 1M but not worth 1.25M - more than Ponga or Tedesco. I wouldn't have minded if we paid up to a mil for him because he's a tackle busting freak and can create something from nothing from anywhere on the field - which we desperately need - some unpredictability

Last edited:

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
See updated post egg on face.
You said 2021. I’ll take your bet.
hey dingdong why are you deleting your old posts stating titans will finish higher than dogs in 2021?
is it because you dont want to appear conceited in front of your cronies?

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2021? I’ll take that bet.
What odds are you offering Godfather?
But as I recall you’ve declined bets before...
If it makes you feel better, nominate an amount and a charity and the loser posts their payment receipt here on TK. Holbrook ain’t yet proven to be the messiah some claim. Let’s see if his $1.5m man goes as well as our $1m man did.
so let me get this straight, first you say titans would more than likely finish above the dogs then want to bet on the dogs to finish above the titans? not sure if this is a smart strategy or just wishful thinking like your bestie whorse who keeps bragging he bets on the dogs to win this year :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey whorse are you still betting on the dogs to win this year??? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
you didn't want to do head to head in bets so you went off and btiched and moaned. luckily you didn't though, you would lost your centrelink money

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
hey dingdong why are you deleting your old posts stating titans will finish higher than dogs in 2021?
is it because you dont want to appear conceited in front of your cronies?
You’re the gift that keeps on giving Godfather :-).
I didn’t delete anything but simply updated it when I realised you said 2021 not 2020.
Would you like me to draw you a picture?
You’ve got 3 Kennelers willing to wager you on this - up for it big guy or going to back down again? You’re an accountant, you should know a charity donation is tax deductible if you lose...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It's called father's day Dingdong
I'm off the TK for 1 day and you are having a bitchfest as per normal

but dont worry your special day is coming up soon..."circle jerks day"
You bred? Oh.
You said ‘We’ll take this up tomorrow’ champ.
Your insults are as effective as your comedy.
Keep ‘em coming Godfather, it’s amusing to watch you self detonate :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
so let me get this straight, first you say titans would more than likely finish above the dogs then want to bet on the dogs to finish above the titans? not sure if this is a smart strategy or just wishful thinking like your bestie whorse who keeps bragging he bets on the dogs to win this year :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
See my other post.
Clearly you’re not the brains of the operation Godfather. So, I take these posts as your non acceptance of the wager. #softserve.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If anyone joins in a wager to win money, or profit in any way, on Barrett and the CB Bulldogs failing next year, I will be even further disillusioned :(
Ask the Godfather Wendy, that appears to be his position. Sad innit?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ask the Godfather Wendy, that appears to be his position. Sad innit?
Sad and pathetic for anyone to carry on like this.

There's more important issues concerning the club atm.