Holland & Montoya

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hands down has to be the worst centre pairing in the history of NRLOL.... We are asking to not score any points with that shit
cant wait to see the back of them..... SG should be sacked for choosing them

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Great thread Alzz.
Holland has announced his retirement and was not going to be offered another contract anyway and likely Montoya the same.
Seriously, why bother?
Changes are ahead.

PS: Is Holbrook still the Messiah even though his team are slightly less ordinary that ours?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great thread Alzz.
Holland has announced his retirement and was not going to be offered another contract anyway and likely Montoya the same.
Seriously, why bother?
Changes are ahead.

PS: Is Holbrook still the Messiah even though his team are slightly less ordinary that ours?
He’s signed his team for next year

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Great thread Alzz.
Seriously, why bother?
Changes are ahead.

Titans on 12 points: Dogs on 4.

Wish we were as ordinary as Titans :(

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bulldogs
Cotric, Green, Luke Thompson

Titans
Ese'ese, Tino, Fifita, Corey Thompson

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He inherited that team this year, next year he’s improved the roster
Oh, you’re talking about Holbrook. Based on what I saw today where they struggled to beat us, he is far from a messiah. Interested to see how they go in 2021, but same for us, with changes coming. Still don’t think he would’ve done wonders if signed to the Bulldogs last year as some Kenellers believe. Bottom line: we have to improve our squad as I’ve always said - same as the Tits. Their $1.5m man is a huge risk, just as we’ve seen with our ~$1m man.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Titans on 12 points: Dogs on 4.

Wish we were as ordinary as Titans :(
And?
In 2 years time will anyone remember that the Titans still failed to make the 8 in 2020? No.
Much bigger structural and strategic plays that far outweigh being 6 wins v 2 wins.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Can we please stop putting these guys in the same bracket ?
Holland and Montoya as if they are the same?

One is one of the most genuine attacking centres in the game with some defensive issues, that can spark something from nothing, the other is a loser from Latin America that is slow and can't do anything in attack and defence.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And?
In 2 years time will anyone remember that the Titans still failed to make the 8 in 2020? No.
Much bigger structural and strategic plays that far outweigh being 6 wins v 2 wins.
Just judging on the here and now. 2 years from now is not relevent.

Much rather 6 wins as Titans have than the 2 wins we have for the wooden spoon.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And?
so let's see if we can get straight answer out of you for once without deviating, deflecting or fencesitting

will the dogs finish above the titans in 2021?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
so let's see if we can get straight answer out of you for once without deviating, deflecting or fencesitting

will the dogs finish above the titans in 2021?
2021? I’ll take that bet.
What odds are you offering Godfather?
But as I recall you’ve declined bets before...
If it makes you feel better, nominate an amount and a charity and the loser posts their payment receipt here on TK. Holbrook ain’t yet proven to be the messiah some claim. Let’s see if his $1.5m man goes as well as our $1m man did.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
but DingDong, your board had 3 full years to research and recruit players and a coach.
Are you saying we are not going to beat a cellar dweller team?
See updated post egg on face.
You said 2021. I’ll take your bet.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2021? I’ll take that bet.
What odds are you offering Godfather?
But as I recall you’ve declined bets before...
If it makes you feel better, nominate an amount and a charity and the loser posts their payment receipt here on TK. Holbrook ain’t yet proven to be the messiah some claim. Let’s see if his $1.5m man goes as well as our $1m man did.
we will pick up this convo tomorrow DingDong