Opinion Holland - bench hooker

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need a strong well credentialed coach and support crew to attract the players to win a premiership.Our front of house is becoming a shambles unable to attract a major sponsor or any quality players.Word of mouth around players and their managers is hurting us.
No, we need results. Who honestly knew about Trent Robinson before his 1st grade appointment at the Chook’s, and what team did he inherit..?

It’s a big call to say our front office is a shambles.. We were the Titanic, no-one wants a ticket on that ship.

Said we need ........ coach ,not up to me to find one,that’s why we have ceo and senior management.If you are comparing us to Melbourne then how do we measure up in say the last decade? If you think front of house comprises club staff then I’m not wasting my time explaining.
Try not to be critical or even funny ? towards posts that you have no answers for.
Seriously, you want to compare us to the Storm. Apart from players like Greg Inglis and Israel Folau they have had 3 soon or should be imortals in Slater, Cronk and Smith in 1, 7 and 9 for the last dozen odd years....

News limited support, 1 team in the state and the best coach since Wayne Bennett (probably surpassed him).

We are in a position that there is no magic fix.

We have to make things happen.