Opinion Holbrook was the one (Heads must roll)

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It looks like Holbrook is actually being supported in his roster rebuild.
So far the Titans have signed Fifita, Faasuamaleaui & Fifita while attempting to offload or not re-sign Cartwright, James & Boyd. If they can also find a taker for Wallace he’ll have money to spend and be a competitor for decent players the Dogs also want
James would be a great p/u if he can ever walk again...

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m happy with barrett and if he brings a couple of good assistants with him and a skills coach I’m happy with a blue print look into penriths nursery can’t complain happy with the Alocation
Our team has been capable of more.
The proof is in the end to our last 2 seasons.
We might lack in strike players but the heart is there. The proof is other teams, especially the Broncos have copped absolute floggings this year.
Add to that our lack of fitness at the beginning of seasons.
Its clear Barret has a footy brain. Hopefully as you say he will bring in assistants that can help him achieve his goals.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our team has been capable of more.
The proof is in the end to our last 2 seasons.
We might lack in strike players but the heart is there. The proof is other teams, especially the Broncos have copped absolute floggings this year.
Add to that our lack of fitness at the beginning of seasons.
Its clear Barret has a footy brain. Hopefully as you say he will bring in assistants that can help him achieve his goals.
The club has to give him the resources he needs can’t one week be linked to Bennett and bellemy with a promise to open the check book and tell barrett we have fuck all it was the only reason he left manly because penne a tight ass I’m sure he will get it right