Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interestingly enough, last night i did my usual walk around Belmore Sportsground and Campsie, and I saw a very interesting fella walk down the front stairs along with Chris Anderson and Andrew Hill.

I think we might have landed our next coach.
Guido??
images (19).jpeg

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thx for the big scoop mate
Just be careful walking around those streets at night
A lot of those crazy doggie supporters hanging around
No probs bud.

Its all good, im a leb from d hood and i cannot be touched.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Interestingly enough, last night i did my usual walk around Belmore Sportsground and Campsie, and I saw a very interesting fella walk down the front stairs along with Chris Anderson and Andrew Hill.

You forgot to take a highly pixelated photo with a potato showing these three gentlemen together.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

That person was Michael Lichaa. Club have decided to offer him head coaching role :D

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have won 6 chips’ since 92
They have won nothing since 2006. Thats 13 years ago. With the amount of favors they get from the nrl they should be winning it every 2 years. We have also won 6 comps since 1980.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
They have won nothing since 2006. Thats 13 years ago. With the amount of favors they get from the nrl they should be winning it every 2 years. We have also won 6 comps since 1980.
Bingo.

Don’t know why the ponies fans don’t see it. They are nothing but a myth outside that golden era with completely raping the cap and getting away with it

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

So it isn't Holbrook then?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's possible that the club would be interviewing several coaching options.. just because hill went to UK for holbrook or someone... was at Belmore yesterday doesn't mean they are guaranteed the job. Every good recruitment drive requires multiple interviews

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Is he at least good? If your not taking the piss