Holbrook cannot come soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dean Pay is a fucking shit coach and makes me sick to my stomach.

His incompetence as a coach is indefensible.

The damage he is doing to this club is beyond comprehension andi people are instead happy to sit around and watch Rome Burn.

This is Pay supporters in a nut shell:

View attachment 10763

Game, Set and Match seven07
Your a sad short memoried individual arent you. Last year you constantly talked Pay up...sack Des you cant stand desball youd cry. We need an ex Bulldog player as our coach youd write...not a silver tail ring in. Now its sack Pay. Pay is not the problem as all insiders in the club know. Luckily your not on the Board. Pay is moulding our squad and doing a reasonable job. He has lots of people telling him what to do. Youd already know that though of course...being close to the club and all. Your arrogance, flip flopping and ignorance of the facts truly makes me sick to my stomach.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your a sad short memoried individual arent you. Last year you constantly talked Pay up...sack Des you cant stand desball youd cry. We need an ex Bulldog player as our coach youd write...not a silver tail ring in. Now its sack Pay. Pay is not the problem as all insiders in the club know. Luckily your not on the Board. Pay is moulding our squad and doing a reasonable job. He has lots of people telling him what to do. Youd already know that though of course...being close to the club and all. Your arrogance, flip flopping and ignorance of the facts truly makes me sick to my stomach.
Mediocrity sympathiser is all you are

fireclust

Waterboy
Reaction score
Anderson's will get through the next election.
They pass the blame on Dib and claim "rebuild" and most people will buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.