Hodkinson mostly likely gone for next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Hodkinson has escaped suspension - according to League unlimited.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, Hodko got off :grinning:

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I can't believe there is even an article in the SMH of Trent apologizing to the fcuking sooks. He's a nice boy our Trent.

dogs_of_war89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If daley had half a brain hed pick reynolds and hodkinson as nsw halves pairing. U would have the form halves pairing in the comp and a 90% goal kicker. Win/win

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If daley had half a brain hed pick reynolds and hodkinson as nsw halves pairing. U would have the form halves pairing in the comp and a 90% goal kicker. Win/win
Yeah this makes a lot of sense but probably why it would never happen.....

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A win/win for NSW and a loss/loss for the Dogs. Correct me if I'm wrong but Rep players can not play for their club sides while selected for Origin duties.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, Hodko got off :grinning:

Off topic, I know, but Billy Slater - 0 similar offences, 0 non-similar offences, 0 carry over points.

Would be fun to create a highlight reel of every dirty play the guy has committed in his career and post it on you tube with that title..... just so the NRL knows why it isn't taken seriously.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Off topic, I know, but Billy Slater - 0 similar offences, 0 non-similar offences, 0 carry over points.

Would be fun to create a highlight reel of every dirty play the guy has committed in his career and post it on you tube with that title..... just so the NRL knows why it isn't taken seriously.
in the words of Geoff Toovey - ITS RIDICULOUS THERE HAS TO BE AN INVESTIGATION INTO THIS:nervous: *Eyes popping*

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My eyesight is gone - *grabs microscope* nope wont do - *Grabs Hubble Telescope*

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Common sense prevails. While it looked dodgy and Thompson had a big sook over it, (which the refs often react to, which is crap) it was just in the motion of making the tackle.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Common sense prevails. While it looked dodgy and Thompson had a big sook over it, (which the refs often react to, which is crap) it was just in the motion of making the tackle.
Pretty much, the movement resembled the type of stretch you would do on one leg before a game to be honest...

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks goodness, at normal speed absolutely nothing in it but I seriously can't believe Smith and Slater, how much can you get away with if you play for Melbourne.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
in the words of Geoff Toovey - ITS RIDICULOUS THERE HAS TO BE AN INVESTIGATION INTO THIS:nervous: *Eyes popping*
My comment was Toovey reference worthy? ok, I withdraw it then, it must have been stupid :P

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
[video=youtube;PmqnnpxoOT0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmqnnpxoOT0[/video]

Never gets old hahaha!

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
No carry over points or loading after this?

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like how Cam Smith got charged but in the game he got the penalty lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I like how Cam Smith got charged but in the game he got the penalty lol
You cant punch. But an elbow and forearm to the head is acceptable aha. Suprised ballin didnt get charged for headbutting smith's arm

Status
Not open for further replies.