Hodkinson mostly likely gone for next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hodkinson on report. Trent hodkinson mostly likely gone for next week for that leg tackle whatever you call it?
What have u done to lalalala? Every posts of yours gets a thumb down from him/her....lol

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
From what I saw it was a good tackle around the legs and then he moved around the front of the player to be in position at marker but he had already let go of the leg. I haven't seen any good footage of it but to me it looks like his leg may have been caught up in the jersey. But the saints player played on and got smashed next tackle.

No twisting of the knee/leg was visible. I think it was a harsh penalty.

If you get a proper angle you will see he let go and didn't bend the leg excessively.
Nothing in it.

No malice, just a leg bend to twist player around and slow play...nothing more.
All it did was stretch the thigh muscle, similar you do in warm up.
Thompson's a sook that couldn't hack it in the forwards.
Got plenty of tats and a bad haircut to make him look tough.
No different than comiing up with the leg in a tackle to slow it down.
A penalty would have been sufficient, and was going to be until he went on like a pork chop.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
He won't go anywhere. Mitchell Pearce got busted today being amongst a Kings X altercation. Trent is NSW's replacement half back.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hodkinson on report. Trent hodkinson mostly likely gone for next week for that leg tackle whatever you call it?
Depends how seriously the match review committee (are they still called that?) view it plus Hoks rap sheet. He was out injured for most of his early stay with the Dogs and as far as I remember in 2013 and this season he has been a clean skiin.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Was a slight leg twist , should be no more than a grade 1

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was good to see Hodkinson monster whatever his name is the very next tackle.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dragons players and badger r just a bunch of wimps. Nothing tackle, deserves 0 weeks

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he played for Australia he wouldn't get suspended, but because he doesn't and combined with the fact he plays for the dogs the judiciary will be ****ing pricks towards him.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing in it , old ladies doing pilates or zumba do worse leg grabs -

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
He will be in trouble for it. If he's got no points I think he will still play next week. Had the leg, naturally rolled over in the tackle which was still all good....then kept hold of it and a second effort to fold it back up towards the dragqueens players bum...not allowed and will get something.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing to it, he should be fine, I couldn't even see what he did wrong other than hurt the poor dragons feelings who thought the #7 would be the weak link.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No case to answer, no hyperextended action at all, no twisting, no problem

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Watch the tackle in full speed. No drama's :grinning:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Am agreed with all the optimists in this thread, he'll be fine. He actually rolls with the tackle at the outset while he is holding the dropkicks leg, to prevent twisting his leg. It was just one of those tackles that was always going to look a bit awkward.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It reminds me of the inu tackle last year

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It reminds me of the inu tackle last year
With Inu's ones the leg of the bloke he tackled was pulled a fair way back Hodkos one seems more like just to the bum so a type of stretch you would do for warming up lol

Thompson did get up angry so it might of hurt/cramped him after all the running and etc so that might not help his case.

Status
Not open for further replies.