Hodkinson Believes He Has Tweaked A Medial Ligament

Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canterbury playmaker Trent Hodkinson says he will be working overtime to be right for Saturday's preliminary final against the Penrith Panthers.The 26-year-old left the field with a knee injury in yesterday's semi-final against Manly. Hodkinson returned just before half-time and was able to kick the match-winning field-goal.

"I guess the positive thing is: I got through the game but I had scans this morning and we'll see the results but I'll be doing everything I can to make sure it is okay for Saturday," Hodkinson said onSunday Triple M NRL with Matty Johns.

Hodkinson has had a history with knee injuries, undergoing multiple reconstructions which hampered the start of his career."I feared for the worst when it happened, I just sort of heard a 'pop' and I thought here we go again."The halfback says his five-eighth teammate Josh Reynolds did not intend to hit the referee which caused the Bulldogs to regain position and Hodkinson to kick the first of his two field goals.

The Panthers have had the week off and will take on the Belmore boys for a place in the decider. The Roosters will play the Rabbitohs in the other preliminary final.

SOURCE :
http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/2014/9/trent-hodkinson-revealed-he-may-have-injured-ligaments/​

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
**** he better be right.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
TripleM so chances are he wil be fine.

If he was fearing ligaments in any way shape or form he would not have come back.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cam smith version 2.. will he / wont he. -all or nothing now. As elimination for the loser.

He will play. Tough player.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hodko possible torn ligament in left knee

Umm I just read there is a possibility hodkos left knee may have a torn ligament... reports are saying his undergoing a fitness test to make it by the penrith game

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is already a thread on this mate. I haven't looked in it since the first post but they might know some more.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope he is ok take the field on Saturday. We need him for the remainder of finals series. Would be worried if he had not come back in last nights game.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He says his fine...but for this to come about is quite worrying

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought he just copped a bit of a cork to the knee when Jamie Lyons fell on to it during a tackle. Who knows but it would have been in his mind that another knee injury was going to cruel his season.time will tell I suppose.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He will be fine to play imo, if it was that bad he wouldn't be playing the second half of the Manly game.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nowhere in that report, does he even mention "tweaking his medial".
Do they just make this shît up.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Rub some deep heat, then have the knee strapped for the game, he should be fine from there to play on Sat night

Status
Not open for further replies.