Hit Up in numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
yeah how dangerous did we look when we had a hitup but went up with 3, the ball carrier and an inside outside guy for support

this puts the defence in 3 minds and then the quick shift to the guy out the back and out wide gave us plenty of room

its something we have worked on recently, i think i started noticing it against souths

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
finally we are running in numbers and gaining an advantage from our flat style of attack. We were very flat today i thought iwas watching a rugby game aha

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tolman played a bit like graham today. Was always ready to tip it on and was even the instigator of our early line breaks.

b00merang

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Another one was where Finucane gave it to Klemmer skipped past 2 defenders and offloaded which lead to a Lafai try.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh yeah this formation worked again tonight early, the shift out wide early, the inside pass to perrett try and a few other alternates from the base configuration like graham just taking the hit up (and it is always a good hitup because the defence dont just focus on the single guy with numbers in the tackle)

this is what des had up the sleeve

edit: i meant last night ffs, i didnt sleep much

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Tolman and Graham are machines!

Status
Not open for further replies.