Hills district Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
You're no fucken minority. I bet there's no more than 5 dogs supporters in the 'burgh, and I'd be the only one that's not white.
Wtf is the ‘burgh? And now playing racism against white people. Wow.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No, they should relocate to the inner northern suburbs of Brisbane. I'm wearing my Bulldogs polo right now!
Yes Sireeee! "The Brisbane Bulldogs" 54,000 seat awaits you every 2nd weekend.:tonguewink:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When I was in Athens earlier this year my boys had a Bulldogs Flag in the hire car.

Maybe we should expand to Greece.

The colours would be right

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Central coast NSW for sure..There'd be ten supporters at my work alone that I know of...

Reactions: mez

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes Sireeee! "The Brisbane Bulldogs" 54,000 seat awaits you every 2nd weekend.:tonguewink:
I'l start scouting for land for a new stadium. Maybe the AFL grounds at Asplry or Kedron...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Plenty here in Canberra, heaps around the riverina also.
Fair turnout at raiders home games, allways has been, even when mullethead coached!
So, the Wagga Wagga Bulldogs?

Turvey Park folded years ago I think. Maybe time for a revival.

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm wearing my dogs jersey right now, maybe the dogs can relocate to Katherine Northern Territory.
I also know 3 other dogs supporters up here and they happen to live with me, so I reckon thats grounds for the leagues club to relocate up here as well.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bag me all you want but let's face the facts. Belmore sports ground is an outdated shithole with plenty of room for a heap of high rise duplexes and we need to work out where the bulk of the Bulldogs supporters are to give them their own identity and new home.

Don't the Bulldogs already play a few home games in QLD anyway?
They haven't been Canterbury-Bankstown since the mid 90's.

Makes no sense to share your home ground with scum like Parramatta or Souths.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
But do you want to live in Penrith?
There's no live in Penrith. Only Penrith living in you.
I could move go Restwell st in Bankstown which is slowly turning into a rundown ghetto where no run speak ingrish

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe the Bulldogs should be relocated to the hills district?
Driving through Castle Hill yesterday I seen 5 cars with Bulldogs stickers on the back.

The Bulldogs seem to have just as many, if not more supporters outside of the Canterbury Bankstown area.
Anyone got a census of team supporters and what areas they live in?
Yes please

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Maybe Bulldogs should relocate to Canberra, I have 2 houses in my caldersac with Bulldogs flags in their backyard.
Maybe this is one of them, just watching RBT and they pulled over an abo kid in a dogs jersey

Last edited:

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the Bulldogs should be relocated to the hills district?
Driving through Castle Hill yesterday I seen 5 cars with Bulldogs stickers on the back.

The Bulldogs seem to have just as many, if not more supporters outside of the Canterbury Bankstown area.
Anyone got a census of team supporters and what areas they live in?
If you saw a White Kluger, then you probably saw my car. I moved to the Hills, recently.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you enjoying hills life ?
Raised in Willoughby but spent much of my adult life in the West, still struggling to get used to the different climate. Hotter in summer. Colder in Winter. But Hills life is good specially if you a raising a family.

Status
Not open for further replies.