News Hill on Greenberg and The Club

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the link Arthur. I can't listen to it right now. If someone could give a summary of the interview that would be appreciated.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
much ado about nothing, but then again what is there to say.... possibly 5th may training starting dependant on further advice from the NRL

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounded promising...
Ever since he was signed to replace Rea Rea back in 2017 I felt optimistic.
Let's hope history doesn't repeat it self though !
Remember Greenturd's original quote ( I have unfinished business at the dogs ) when asked about him taking the NRL's CEO job...
We all know what happened next !!!

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gotta say looking from the outside I thought Todd Greenberg was no friend of the dogs during his time as CEO NRL.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice to know the Bulldogs were just Greenbergs stepping stone and as CEO he was in over his head anyway.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol that castle just resigned. So both our ex ceos greener pastures turned to desert in the same week. Its a good week

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
He shouldn't be the friend of any club really.
He made it pretty obvious he definitely wasn't with us. We were always made to be the "exception" when dealing out punishment for things.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hill: 'We've been doing some heavy lifting the last few years. The good thing for our fans, members and supporters is there's some good times coming for the Bulldogs'.
Perhaps a hint for 2021...
Really excited about the future if I'm honest. We've got to be one of the best placed clubs to take advantage of all of this turmoil. Let's hope the boys put in a good shift when the footy returns and Pay shows his worth.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol that castle just resigned. So both our ex ceos greener pastures turned to desert in the same week. Its a good week
I guess we can look forward to Hill moving on to head one of the major codes, before he's eventually forced to resign from them. There seems to be a pattern emerging.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I gotta say looking from the outside I thought Todd Greenberg was no friend of the dogs during his time as CEO NRL.
He never had it in for us, but he applied what's called 'reverse bias' otherwise it would've been clear as daylight that he was helping us. Still, that is ethically wrong.
He shouldn't be the friend of any club really.
True.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hill: 'We've been doing some heavy lifting the last few years. The good thing for our fans, members and supporters is there's some good times coming for the Bulldogs'.
Perhaps a hint for 2021...
Hope and Faith is what we are clinging on...
We desperately need LOYALTY from the good management at our club, they need to push politics aside and create SOLIDARITY amongst all good club peoples present and past to once again make our club a fortress...trust goes a long way !!!
As a club Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs belongs to a region now made up of a multicultural society after the heavy desertion of the Anglo Saxon society over the last four decades, even the players now prefer to live elsewhere mainly in the shire
My point here is the area has limited attractions no beaches no night life that reflects on who we can and can not attract,
Our only survival option is a STRONG CLUB...THAT IS A VERY STRONG AND UNITED PEOPLE !!!

Last edited:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I'm not sure what Greenturd's issue was whether he was trying too hard to be impartial towards us and clearly went the other direction or he had some actual hatred for us.

There was no doubt in my mind that he was particularly harder on us us then any other club. His decisions towards us were unprofessional, influenced, biased and hypocritical.

My hatred for him rose out of that and I celebrate his demise and he can seriously go and get fuked!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
greenturd and sandcastle talk the talk, but cannot walk the walk, both been found out in australian sporting management

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not sure what Greenturd's issue was whether he was trying too hard to be impartial towards us and clearly went the other direction or he had some actual hatred for us.

There was no doubt in my mind that he was particularly harder on us us then any other club. His decisions towards us were unprofessional, influenced, biased and hypocritical.

My hatred for him rose out of that and I celebrate his demise and he can seriously go and get fuked!
Thank goodness he is a Bulldogs fan, can you imagine if he wasn't :fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: Ben ikin would be a good leader. Smart speak very well and people
Listen and has nice hair.... something Greenberg didn’t have. Nasheed should run bulldogs catering at home games