Hiii

Status
Not open for further replies.

RizKy-DawG

Waterboy
Reaction score
get the f*** over it i didnt kill ur effd up mum who had u ITS JUST SPELIING N ILL DO IT HOW I WANT

B

bruce

ahlenn

hi im nicole and im not new but i havnt been on here for ages... im looking forward to gettin to kno all the people on here.

my favourite player is Daryl Millard :love: and im so excited for the new season to start hopefully we can take home the premiership this year.

peace out A town
hello and welcome

M

Mr Miyagi

Leave her alone I say.
Hello risky dawg welcome to the kennel =)

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
excuse me??

i aint no two bitted gangsta hoe

im frkn sick of you n ur sad ways
i opened this thread to say hi to ppl not to get told off by effd up ppl bout spelling,, ill spell the way i want u got a problem get ur mum to solve it coz i obivously see u cant

last time i checkd there wasnt no rule saying rite as u were educated at school.. can u show me that one plz??
Sorry i dont understand this new language!!

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
everyone needs to chill....the girl is young,shes just experimenting and at the moment shes feeling the hip hop movement

If she wants to be g'd up from the feet up,then i say let her be....she'll come back around in a few years........they always do.

RizKy-DawG

Waterboy
Reaction score
thankyou

atleast sum ppl understand... not evryone rites like a madam when they in their freetime like u old fartss (referring to boots and grandpazz)

M

MikeyP..

everyone needs to chill....the girl is young,shes just experimenting and at the moment shes feeling the hip hop movement

If she wants to be g'd up from the feet up,then i say let her be....she'll come back around in a few years........they always do.
WTF are you on about?

80fic...

thankyou

atleast sum ppl understand... not evryone rites like a madam when they in their freetime like u old fartss (referring to boots and grandpazz)
I actually thought that you were about to turn the corner, then you posted this, back to square one

M

MikeyP..

chill little romeo...the girl understood
im reffering to the hip-hop movement line. Hip hop has nothing to do with, how people spell. But yeh dw bout that, sorry if i sounded a bit agro aye ahaha

Cheers

RizKy-DawG

Waterboy
Reaction score
its not a hip hop movement,, its just slang...
n i prefer it when im out of school so deal with it boots and grandpazz

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
corkie face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.