Hiii

Status
Not open for further replies.

RizKy-DawG

Waterboy
Reaction score
thanx for the warning but i dont care what she thinks about my spelling its not like i killd sum1 im just puttin words in a different way than poor old boots

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
thanx for the warning but i dont care what she thinks about my spelling its not like i killd sum1 im just puttin words in a different way than poor old boots
Boots is now a women???

Must have been a miraculous surgeon . (i think that is how you spell miraculous :o . So Boots, im sorry if its wrong coz i know how much you love your english :p lol)

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
isnt she a she?? i dn0 f*** if i care
nah i think she is a he unless she became a he. Or he was a he when he was born by a she

There. that clears things up :o :p

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Im glad that i could help

If you ever need anything else, just give me a buzz. Im only a PM away :D
Are you like trying to crack onto every girl on the kennel??

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
umm wtf r u tlking bout u idiot... look at how everyone on this forum rites and then tlk.. and dont call me effin down syndrome.. maybe you should grow up and get the f*** over urself its a place to tlk to other people bout football not pick on others bout how they rite.. n if u got a problem tell someone who gives a flying ****
I cant understand your childish jive. Please write like you were taught at school. This forum has mainly educated people, not two bit wannabe gangster hoe's...

80fic...

I cant understand your childish jive. Please write like you were taught at school. This forum has mainly educated people, not two bit wannabe gangster hoe's...
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

RizKy-DawG

Waterboy
Reaction score
excuse me??

i aint no two bitted gangsta hoe

im frkn sick of you n ur sad ways
i opened this thread to say hi to ppl not to get told off by effd up ppl bout spelling,, ill spell the way i want u got a problem get ur mum to solve it coz i obivously see u cant

last time i checkd there wasnt no rule saying rite as u were educated at school.. can u show me that one plz??

80fic...

excuse me??

i aint no two bitted gangsta hoe

im frkn sick of you n ur sad ways
i opened this thread to say hi to ppl not to get told off by effd up ppl bout spelling,, ill spell the way i want u got a problem get ur mum to solve it coz i obivously see u cant
ROFL, BITTED

did you go to school on the moon

M

MikeyP..

seriously, picking on Risky-dawg aint going to solve any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.