Highlights from Isaiah Tass

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dunno about Tass he’s not a bad player but hasn’t really stood out. He’s still young but I think he will have to go up a gear or two to get to NRL.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I dunno about Tass he’s not a bad player but hasn’t really stood out. He’s still young but I think he will have to go up a gear or two to get to NRL.
As will a lot of the ones trying to get into the nrl. Only time will tell. But he looks better than ok. Got nice speed and finds the space.

thanks for the vid Jacko 94 !!

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Some good lines and looked strong at times there. Promising

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who knows if he can step up to NRL but I hope he does based the highlights. I love his graceful running style and speed. We never seem to have enough of that in our backline.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good balanced runner, has the timing to hit the long pass at speed. Not ready for FG yet. Only way he plays in 2020 is massive injury toll.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
He has speed, knows how to hit a hole. Two natural talents. Only young , plenty of time to learn. Shame the Reggie's comp doesn't pay this guy's a decent wage. Should be a stronger comp like the 90s where players learn the trade just with a good pay day to match. NRL has done fuck all with the billion it got. To many players going to super league.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tass can be gun.. but the gun has had a tendancy to shoot his teamamtes in the foot ... needs further development

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What stands out to me about Tass, is his power.. that's what puts guys like Latrell, GI, B and J Moz above their opposite men.. hopefully he can kick on