News High performance coach discusses first week

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jayden had an ACL injury and he’s still there, regardless of injury, you’d have to think they could work the opposite body part >lower or upper?
Im pretty sure the rehab guys have told him not to be there hes not there cause he’s being lazy im sure our coaching staff are all over it despite the kennel experts thinking otherwise lol

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Im pretty sure the rehab guys have told him not to be there hes not there cause he’s being lazy im sure our coaching staff are all over it despite the kennel experts thinking otherwise lol
What do you think the reason is?
Not being a smart arse, just curious as you’d expect them to be all over him?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He should've recovered by now, it was only a grade 2 medial from memory and that only takes about a month to recover form. So either there's another problem, they've told him to fuck off, or he's just been given extended leave for whatever reason like mentioned in the video.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No idea maybe after surgery or something im sure theyd be following medical protocol,i get napa has been a dud so far but this isn’t him being lazy no player is allowed to be like that

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No idea maybe after surgery or something im sure theyd be following medical protocol,i get napa has been a dud so far but this isn’t him being lazy no player is allowed to be like that
This is the thing that makes me wonder if something else is up, like Marley said, if it was a Grade 2 Medial, you’d have to think he’d be well and truly back by now?

I don’t want to speculate, but there could be family stuff/mental health stuff going on or anything I suppose...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is the only thing that makes me wonder if something else is up, like Marley said, if it was a Grade 2 Medial, you’d have to think he’d be well and truly back by now?

I don’t want to speculate, but there could be family stuff/mental health stuff going on or anything I suppose...
Or being shopped to someone else I really think jack h will surprise alot on here and be a weapon

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or being shopped to someone else I really think jack h will surprise alot on here and be a weapon
That makes sense. If we're going after Leniu as his replacement then you'd imagine Napa has already been told he won't be here next year so maybe we are shopping him around. Hopefully you're right

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He should've recovered by now, it was only a grade 2 medial from memory and that only takes about a month to recover form. So either there's another problem, they've told him to fuck off, or he's just been given extended leave for whatever reason like mentioned in the video.
Maybe he was still doing rehab after the season at the club with the injury? They legally have to be giving a certain amount of leave so that could be it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hopefully. Not overly keen on the signing but he's defenitely faster with better footwork than I originally gave him credit for.

A frontrow of Thompson/Hetherington with Jackson/Elliott @ lock does feel slightly underwhelming for the time being, all similar body shapes and sizes.