Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

*I_luv_big_ben*

New Pup
Reaction score
Hi my name is Jessica and I have been a massive doggies fan since I was a baby, i did like watching the grand final, it was a good game im glad the bulldogs won,
I am a massive ben czislowski fan he is hot! I like a few other Bulldogs players as well, like Braith Anaster he is hot too,
well I hope i can contribute to the fans and the fourm cause I like rugby leegue

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
u seriously like big ben.............pfftbahahahahahahah

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi :p
wow a ben fan! i never would have thought he had any! :p

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Ok, you like Ben, so ill be nice.... hi and welcome :grinning: Word of advice though, liking a player just because you find him attractive will get you labelled a groupie. If you do only like them coz you think theyre attractive, learn some info about them and the game. If not, youll be fine here :D

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
marty said:
hi :p
wow a ben fan! i never would have thought he had any! :p
big ben has more fans then u think! a few of us kennelers were his first fans lol AC made a banner for him rd 1 and hes remembered us ever since :p

welcome to the kennel Jess its good to see moe bog ben fans but words of advice braiths last name is spelled "A N A S T A"

*Doggiez Angel*

Sponsored by Playboy
Reaction score
*Karlz* said:
Thats coz you stalked him too :p

lol,

yer that and the fact that he hung up on his mama to talk to me last time, he was probably thinking "hmmm not this chick again" :p

BUT than again, i actually think he was stalking me Karly, cos remember what he remembered about me???? i dont even remember that much about myself :D

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
*Doggiez Angel* said:
lol,

yer that and the fact that he hung up on his mama to talk to me last time, he was probably thinking "hmmm not this chick again" :p

BUT than again, i actually think he was stalking me Karly, cos remember what he remembered about me???? i dont even remember that much about myself :D
LMFAO. Oh boy! True. I dont remeber that much either, lol. And his poor mother, he couldnt wait to hang up on her, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.