Hi All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey everyone, supported the dogs ever since I saw McGrady playing. Have been on this forum a few times to get some info and rumours as in Nz we don't get any info on the Dogs.

Anyway can't wait for the 2015 season as I think our squad looks the goods. Blue and White all the way!!!!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey everyone, supported the dogs ever since I saw McGrady playing. Have been on this forum a few times to get some info and rumours as in Nz we don't get any info on the Dogs.

Anyway can't wait for the 2015 season as I think our squad looks the goods. Blue and White all the way!!!!
Really I thought we have quite a large supporter base there especially with all the Kiwis in our side? Welcome to the Kennel mate!!! Great to see you posting.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yea we have a lot of supporters but as for inside info and rumoured signings we don't get any. Its mostly about the Warriors and all the Rah Rah team. For example the first time I heard about Bmoz talking to the dogs was through this forum. I know I could go on the Telecrap or Smh or that bellend the mole but I'd rather come somewhere where the majority of the posters are gung ho dogs fans for the gossip lol.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yea we have a lot of supporters but as for inside info and rumoured signings we don't get any. Its mostly about the Warriors and all the Rah Rah team. For example the first time I heard about Bmoz talking to the dogs was through this forum. I know I could go on the Telecrap or Smh or that bellend the mole but I'd rather come somewhere where the majority of the posters are gung ho dogs fans for the gossip lol.
Yeah the Kennels pretty much up to date with all what's going on in the NRL.......Good call. :grinning:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hola mi amigo ((:-)

Welcome

~cb.

Status
Not open for further replies.