Hi all

Ronan1001

New Pup
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm more into football than rugby, but I also watch rugby. I like sporting events in general and betting on sports (of course, I'm not a bet master, just a hobbyist.). And I like watching the Bulldogs game. I decided to register on the forum to keep up to date. I hope I don't seem boring to you :grinning:

Last edited:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm more into football than rugby, but I also watch rugby. I like sporting events in general. And I like watching the Bulldogs game. I decided to register on the forum to keep up to date. I hope I don't seem boring to you :grinning:
Welcome. How long have you been watching Bulldogs games?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm more into football than rugby, but I also watch rugby. I like sporting events in general. And I like watching the Bulldogs game. I decided to register on the forum to keep up to date. I hope I don't seem boring to you :grinning:
Welcome. You will find a lot of non Bulldogs material here in the off season, plus a lot of conjecture about the team, coach, and players; but there are some nuggets of good information as well.

Most of us are true supporters, and happy to answer any questions you have. There are some interesting threads in the Lounge section, too.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Welcome Ronan1001. Nice to have you in the kennel Fam, baby.