Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybarr

New Pup
Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Jay and I am from Montreal. My buddy is 2 years old and we have a great time together.I am happy to be here and meet you all. :grinning:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Jay and I am from Montreal. My buddy is 2 years old and we have a great time together.I am happy to be here and meet you all. :grinning:
Sorry buddy but I hope your buddy is a dog not a child.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think that is a spam bot that thinks this is a forum for people who own bulldogs lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nope it seems legit.. I think he's googled up Bulldogs forum and seen The Kennel, and thought it was a Bulldog forum.. :D

Welcome anyway!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think buddy is a real bulldog... I mean boy... I mean Pinocchio

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whatever the case, welcome Jaybarr. If your buddy is of the 4 legged furry type it's always good to hear from other canine enthusiasts.

The forum is actually a page dedicated to the Bulldogs NRL team though.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jay welcome to the kennel. My name is Des. Just wondering what you feed your buddy in Montreal, you both seem happy? Here in Oz we have seventeen who are usually happy but not the past week. Any tips on what we can feed them? BTW, we have one called Kaz and his huge! He's been a bad boy this week. Any tips on how we can cheer him up and back on the park soon? Look forward to your reply..buddy.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi Jay welcome to the kennel. My name is Des. Just wondering what you feed your buddy in Montreal, you both seem happy? Here in Oz we have seventeen who are usually happy but not the past week. Any tips on what we can feed them? BTW, we have one called Kaz and his huge! He's been a bad boy this week. Any tips on how we can cheer him up and back on the park soon? Look forward to your reply..buddy.
Assuming Kas is a dog, have you tried kicking him

Status
Not open for further replies.