hey GreekBulldog here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ella re! Don't listen to that Rodzilla ****. Before you know it he'll have you tied up and ass raping you. Be very careful. Book is a top bloke. Also that Dalger **** is a f*ckwit, if you didn't know Dalger has three accounts he uses but mods can't ban em because they're 3 different IP's, one is BootS, one is Bain and the other is The-Game.

Need anything PM me.
Wtf you on about I ain't Dalger. Get your facts right.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We know. You're BootS.
If you think so, don't need to prove sh*t you. This is my only account I've ever had. so before you make the mistake calling me a f*ckwit or **** get your story right.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you think so, don't need to prove sh*t you. This is my only account I've ever had. so before you make the mistake calling me a f*ckwit or **** get your story right.
So you've never had a bank account?

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you've never had a bank account?
Now I see what other posters say.. I'm talking about The Kennel. This is my only account. Of course I have a f*cking bank account.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now I see what other posters say.. I'm talking about The Kennel. This is my only account. Of course I have a f*cking bank account.
Why, could you not see before? Are blind people not allowed bank accounts? Is that why you don't have one?

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why, could you not see before? Are blind people not allowed bank accounts? Is that why you don't have one?
I don't waste my time reading uncohesive posts.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like ones that contain words that don't exist? e.g. uncohesive
Doesn't have to exist, otherwise I state my real opinion on some of the f*cking sh*t posts and people have a cry.

G

Gladiator.

Doesn't have to exist, otherwise I state my real opinion on some of the f*cking sh*t posts and people have a cry.
LOL. Stop lying we all know you're BootS & Dalger. I also could have sworn you're FaceBreaker too.

G

Gladiator.

PS, what the f*ck is an uncohesive sentence? I've never heard of the word uncohesive.

Status
Not open for further replies.