hey GreekBulldog here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GreekBulldog

Hey guys,
Thanks for this oppurtunity. I have been browsing the forums everyday for 2 years now and i have joined. I have a great NRL knowledge and i look forward with disscussing everyone the mighty BU11DOGS!! About me? I'm a 20 year old student studying at UNI and a die hard Bulldogs fan. Been a Bulldog since i can remember and was brought up through my brothers in getting me into Rugby League.

Thanks Guys,
GreekBulldog

:D

G

GreekBulldog

lol ive recently been doing a clairvoyance certificate II class at tafe, im glad to see it is paying off

welcome to the kennel
Thanks mate. Any warnings of people who are idiots? lol

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome to The Kennel! Looking forward to reading your posts :grinning:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Thanks mate. Any warnings of people who are idiots? lol
in no particular order

Book, Slippery, VAI, Hitler Fan Dalger, Rodzilla, S4Sonny, The_Game, Mp4Eedz, KE, Suiker, Astroboy and Doggie Diva

Btrainben was falsy accused and has been upgraded to normal

G

GreekBulldog

LOL. Ill be honest i stole your name sorta. Just made greek instead of lebanese. Hahaha nice meeting you.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you sometimes ring talkin sport?

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Panathanaikos, Aris Thessaloniki and Olympiacos are nice football clubs.

Sotiris Ninis is a talented young footballer. There is everything I know about Greece.

Oh and olives.

G

Gladiator.

Ella re! Don't listen to that Rodzilla ****. Before you know it he'll have you tied up and ass raping you. Be very careful. Book is a top bloke. Also that Dalger **** is a f*ckwit, if you didn't know Dalger has three accounts he uses but mods can't ban em because they're 3 different IP's, one is BootS, one is Bain and the other is The-Game.

Need anything PM me.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greeks = Macedonian.

Aleksandar the Great was Macedonian not Greek

Status
Not open for further replies.