Hey Bulldogs supporters what would you realisticly pay for this unframed 2012 Minor Premiers jersey?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That was a sexy team. Shame barba fkd it just the following year.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Does it have a Certificate of Authenticity or proof the signatures are real?

If so you could probably double or triple the value of it.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That was a sexy team. Shame barba fkd it just the following year.
It was a great team indeed and I was at that Grand Final too, had a thousand schooners that day and ended up crying in them once the game was over! I was heartbroken, my ex wife supports the Storm and she hates the Bulldogs which made it even harder to bear!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Does it have a Certificate of Authenticity or proof the signatures are real?

If so you could probably double or triple the value of it.
No I don’t have any certificate but my girlfriend bought it for me and I know she spent good coin on it, keep in mind that Ben Barba’s signature is on there and he won the Dally M that year too.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No I don’t have any certificate but my girlfriend bought it for me and I know she spent good coin on it, keep in mind that Ben Barba’s signature is on there and he won the Dally M that year too.
Yes. But on the downside, Barba's signature is on there

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Just to give you a quick rundown, there was a signed and framed Bulldogs 2016 jersey that sold at an auction for $5000 - but 2012 was a great year for us even though we didn't win. There were many good memories from that year. If you frame it (shouldn't cost more than $200) the price of that jersey will zoom up!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just to give you a quick rundown, there was a signed and framed Bulldogs 2016 jersey that sold at an auction for $5000 - but 2012 was a great year for us even though we didn't win. There were many good memories from that year. If you frame it (shouldn't cost more than $200) the price of that jersey will zoom up!
Was that at a charity auction?

Because i can't believe that a simple signed NRL jersey would be worth more than a few hundred - even if we won the premiership.

Sporting memorabilia is usually worth less than people think.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Was that at a charity auction?

Because i can't believe that a simple signed NRL jersey would be worth more than a few hundred - even if we won the premiership.

Sporting memorabilia is usually worth less than people think.
It was a fundraiser, but if people are willing to pay $5000 for it, then I think that answers the original question. It's not really how much it's worth, it's how much are people willing to pay for it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was a fundraiser, but if people are willing to pay $5000 for it, then I think that answers the original question. It's not really how much it's worth, it's how much are people willing to pay for it.
If it's a fundraiser, its a completely different kettle of fish, than just putting it on Gumtree. Just not comparable, sorry.

For example, the Brisbane Markets every year has an auction for the "first box of mangoes". This year, it sold for $13,000. For regular box of mangoes. I often go to charity auctions where people pay way overs for things firstly because its for charity, and secondly, to get bragging rights over their mates (liek from a rival law firm etc).

This guy is selling a framed 2004 jersey for $400, and even i think he's being optimistic:

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kog...s-premiership-signed-framed-jersey/1201581168

I have a framed panoramic photo of the SCG from 1930, signed by Don Bradman. Now, his signature is hard to get these days, but it's still not worth that much.

Wahesh

Reaction score
If it's a fundraiser, its a completely different kettle of fish, than just putting it on Gumtree. Just not comparable, sorry.

For example, the Brisbane Markets every year has an auction for the "first box of mangoes". This year, it sold for $13,000. For regular box of mangoes. I often go to charity auctions where people pay way overs for things firstly because its for charity, and secondly, to get bragging rights over their mates (liek from a rival law firm etc).

This guy is selling a framed 2004 jersey for $400, and even i think he's being optimistic:

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kog...s-premiership-signed-framed-jersey/1201581168

I have a framed panoramic photo of the SCG from 1930, signed by Don Bradman. Now, his signature is hard to get these days, but it's still not worth that much.
As I said, it's not how much it's worth, it's how much someone is willing to pay for it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you even read the title???
Hey Bulldogs supporters what would you realisticly pay for this unframed 2012 Minor Premiers jersey?
Yes, and nobody is realistically going to pay five grand for this jersey.