Hetho back this weekend..

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Great Hetho is back this weekend. After seeing the rules being enforced, how will he handle it? I hope he still plays with aggression but a controlled version of it. Not only is he aggressive but he is tall so he usual tackling technique hits players around the shoulders! Thoughts?

Edit: Sorry he is not back till round 12 against Penrith.. For some reason o thought it was this weekend

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think Hetherington's in a lot of trouble with the new rules. With how the games going you can only be aggressive in attack with the ball.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Great Hetho is back this weekend. After seeing the rules being enforced, how will he handle it? I hope he still plays with aggression but a controlled version of it. Not only is he aggressive but he is tall so he usual tackling technique hits players around the shoulders! Thoughts?
He’s not back this week, 1 more week

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Edit: Sorry he is not back till round 12 against Penrith.. For some reason o thought it was this weekend
the rules havent changed fmd

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I love the passion he plays with,but I’m a bit nervous,these new rules may test him.fingers crossed .

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think certain players value will plummet under the new rules. Not just Hethrington but look at Pangai Jr.. market value would have been around $700-$750k (please confirm BradyK) but what would you pay for him now under the new rules? Maybe $500k if that.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We actually played decent when he got sent off. Will be 6 suspension in 31 games I’d say.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bloke got sent before the memo, if he lasts 4 games it will be a miracle

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Perfect timing of these new stricter rules on head highs just when hes coming back..

Last edited:

mountain_dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think Hetherington's in a lot of trouble with the new rules. With how the games going you can only be aggressive in attack with the ball.
So, we basically need a prop to run like the Ogre did in attack (maybe not bring his shoulder charge in defence though).