Hetherington out

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Unlucky for him, not many backrowers on the books at the club. Hopefully Hoffman turns out to be another King like signing because we need a right edge backrower and i don't think it's Hetherington.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Season for sure. Tuff injuries.
Shit, that's horrid alright, rather than tearing the ligament it means some of the glenoid bone was broken off with the labrum still attached. That means surgery immediately with a screw fixing or a bone graft, commonly via arthroscope. Minimum 6 weeks and up to 12 weeks before any real loading, then 3 to 6 months before full recovery.

Always a Bulldog

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shit, that's horrid alright, rather than tearing the ligament it means some of the glenoid bone was broken off with the labrum still attached. That means surgery immediately with a screw fixing or a bone graft, commonly via arthroscope. Minimum 6 weeks and up to 12 weeks before any real loading, then 3 to 6 months before full recovery.

Always a Bulldog
Thanks Doc

Once a Bulldog.....

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pangai to left edge. Waddell to right, Thompson to start and Ava on the bench.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holy fuck!
I cant stand this, being sent crazy is bad enough.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Such a shit go. I didn't mind him on the edge. So many times he would be standing in the tackle with 3 defenders on him trying to pop an offload but no one there in support. He also hasn't played with a halfback that will put him through a hole. If he was over on the left edge outside Burton he would have had a meat pie each game by now.

Who steps in to replace him? Stimson? Hoffman? Our second-row stocks are dire. It's why I laughed when other fans were smashing us for signing Kikau. The bloke is clearly the best edge forward in the game right now and after RFM retires we've got no depth there.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Such a shit go. I didn't mind him on the edge. So many times he would be standing in the tackle with 3 defenders on him trying to pop an offload but no one there in support. He also hasn't played with a halfback that will put him through a hole. If he was over on the left edge outside Burton he would have had a meat pie each game by now.

Who steps in to replace him? Stimson? Hoffman? Our second-row stocks are dire. It's why I laughed when other fans were smashing us for signing Kikau. The bloke is clearly the best edge forward in the game right now and after RFM retires we've got no depth there.
I’d say stimson comes onto the edge now