News Hetherington Gone

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Naden and JMK leaving is the best news i've heard this year. But Hetherington leaving, i'm actually pissed off man.
The guy is a penalty machine and too erratic. Too dumb to be an effective part of a defensive system, a liability especially when he starts swinging his arms in tackles. Rushes out of the line and misses more times than he connects, he won’t be missed by me.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't mind him. Thought he copped it pretty bad from the judiciary compared to many others. His deficiencies can be coached, but his pace is something that you either have or don't. If the rest of the team is firing, a forward with the pace of an outside back can be a real asset.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy is a penalty machine and too erratic. Too dumb to be an effective part of a defensive system, a liability especially when he starts swinging his arms in tackles. Rushes out of the line and misses more times than he connects, he won’t be missed by me.
X2 he needs to switch to wrestling, all he does is high tackles

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we release hetherington to sign Ryan Sutton lol
F off gus ffs
Hetherington had a player option for 2023 didn’t he? Dogs told him to look elsewhere as he was rumoured to be on 500k. I’d say it’s smart from Gus. Hetherington is good when he’s not injured or getting out on report/suspended. But he’s not worth 500k. Better to direct money elsewhere