Heroes Season 3 - Villains

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XxFoVoSxX

alll the good shows are finally on again

heroes, supernatural and how i met your mother...

wooot something worth watching :grinning:

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
From the promo, no one died.

Nathan is alive, so is Nikki. (Damn, its been so long that I nearly forgot their names)

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didnt like her character

Look at me, Im strong and have a split personality

Adds nothing

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
im currently watching heroes season 1 episode 1 right now :p

im a little slow...

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
promos on youtube are CRAZY!
im refreshing the page waiting for eztv

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watched eps 1 and 2

Loving it! Some interesting plotline already

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I saw 00, 01 and 02

00 is more of a recap.

I thought the premiere was awesome. I loved it.

White

The villians are on the loose, that should keep things interesting. I look forward to seeing what Peters fake body can do.

Future Peter shot Nathan, that was way out of left field. Didnt even think that. He has a new power, trapping people in other bodies.

I hope they keep future Peter and team him up with Future Hiro.

What I got from the ending is that Sylar is a Petrelli?? WTF and now he can heal, but Mrs Petrelli wants to recruit him now?
I LOLed when Claire asked are you gonna eat my brain? No, thats disgusting.

Got no idea whats going on with Linderman. Does Parkmans dad have something to do with?

Nikki is back as Tracey Strauss, with a new power. Like sub zero in Mortal Kombat, got no idea how that happend. I'm guessing Future Peter had something to do with it with his trapping people power. Thank god for that, I hated her other character

New super speed girl. The plot twist with her is the question of who is her boss?

Mohinder with new research, Im guessing thats the research that leads to Ando killing Hiro in the future. Good on Mohinder for sleeping with Maya. Lucky Bastard

Bob is dead, again good. He doesnt really add much compared to the others.

Mrs Petrelli is now head of the company. Didnt realise they had a chain of command. We finally know her power, shouldve figured it out when Peter had his first dreams.

and Parkman stuck in Africa with a black guy who has the same power as that Heroin junkie from season 1.

I think thats everything. Started off the season really well

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw 00, 01 and 02

00 is more of a recap.

I thought the premiere was awesome. I loved it.

White

The villians are on the loose, that should keep things interesting. I look forward to seeing what Peters fake body can do.

Future Peter shot Nathan, that was way out of left field. Didnt even think that. He has a new power, trapping people in other bodies.

I hope they keep future Peter and team him up with Future Hiro.

What I got from the ending is that Sylar is a Petrelli?? WTF and now he can heal, but Mrs Petrelli wants to recruit him now?
I LOLed when Claire asked are you gonna eat my brain? No, thats disgusting.

Got no idea whats going on with Linderman. Does Parkmans dad have something to do with?

Nikki is back as Tracey Strauss, with a new power. Like sub zero in Mortal Kombat, got no idea how that happend. I'm guessing Future Peter had something to do with it with his trapping people power. Thank god for that, I hated her other character

New super speed girl. The plot twist with her is the question of who is her boss?

Mohinder with new research, Im guessing thats the research that leads to Ando killing Hiro in the future. Good on Mohinder for sleeping with Maya. Lucky Bastard

Bob is dead, again good. He doesnt really add much compared to the others.

Mrs Petrelli is now head of the company. Didnt realise they had a chain of command. We finally know her power, shouldve figured it out when Peter had his first dreams.

and Parkman stuck in Africa with a black guy who has the same power as that Heroin junkie from season 1.

I think thats everything. Started off the season really well
Heroin junkie, what as his power???
Yeah man, Maya is spunky as, i'd love to tap it

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
sylar is a petrelli got me
i had to watch it twice to get it

great episode/ gonna be yet another great season

A

Al.Bundy

Will they ever allow a big name to just die?
I hate the fact that they could just write them in when ever they want.

I hope they dont continue going down that path

A

Al.Bundy

Yeah but....

Every time a "Hero" uses their ability Peter absorbs it and counters with the same ability by default.

Why didn't it happen when his father took his ability?

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because his father used it first, therfore making Peter ineffective. Thats my theory

There are plot holes in the show. The Haitian being one of the, can he turn off his power? In season 1 how did Nathan manage to fly away from him?

X

XxFoVoSxX

sadness... gabrielle(sylar) might turn bad again... i love how he plays both roles so well.. but damn.. keep him as a good guy ffs.. peter needs to stop being bait man.. ffs.. he is supposed to be one of the badass tough guys that can absorb any power.. but always gets himself in stupid situations where he gets owned... that pisses me off...

now he is noob and has no friggen powers.. and we are back to where we started...

Status
Not open for further replies.