WWOS MOLE Herman Ese’ese

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Only tiger that I’d really want is Nofoaluma and maybe matterson though not really needed with chh Jackson and stimson

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not having a good season but i dont mind marsters.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh ive come round. I’d be happy to see Herman here. Again not on mega $

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always rated Essesee. However, he was punted by the Dogs, by the Broncs, and now by Knights.
Hard to enthuse if those clubs cant see much in him.
He stuffed up with us which is why he was punted. Broncos didn’t punt him, he wasn’t on much there and Knights offered a better deal. That happens all the time.
He has lost his place in the Knights squad due to the Klemmer and Glasby signings but has worked his way back with some strong performances lately.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Big Herman is miles ahead of Fualalo, Ogden etc. Would love him here at the right price.
Fualalo and Herman debuted in the same game and Herman looked so much better then Fualalo. Herman got dropped earlier in the year for some poor defence but he’s looked good since coming back. Hopefully we can snag him.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
A lot of our forwards are fringe first graders, Herman is not he is a genuine first grader which (at the right price) we need ASAP.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of our forwards are fringe first graders, Herman is not he is a genuine first grader which (at the right price) we need ASAP.
We are not in a position to.sign players at the right price.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We are not in a position to.sign players at the right price.
Well I’d argue we don’t want to do what we have already done as that put us in the position we are in. He is a solid first grader but not a superstar so let’s not pay overs where we can avoid it. Most would agree to that.

croket

Waterboy
Reaction score
I’m hearing we have signed Herman Ese ese and Dean Britt.
Us v Warriors for Api and probably 70/30 our way

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Theres a good young guy named Luke Garner at the Tigers. I would consider him at the right price.