WWOS MOLE Herman Ese’ese

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Name me five of your best forwards over 28 years old and I’ll name you 5 younger ones that will be better.
I like a challenge, a place to start, there are 11 forwards in tonight's SOO that are over 27 years of age, Finuncane, Cordner, Frizell, Vaughan, Graham, Cook, Lowe, Papalli, Kaufusi, McGuire and Galsby.
But the point is, your's and my judgement of who is "better" is purely our own personal opinion, but SOO players are picked by people with far more credentials/credibility that we have.

Shall we move onto internationals?

Go Dogs

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I like a challenge, a place to start, there are 11 forwards in tonight's SOO that are over 27 years of age, Finuncane, Cordner, Frizell, Vaughan, Graham, Cook, Lowe, Papalli, Kaufusi, McGuire and Galsby.
But the point is, your's and my judgement of who is "better" is purely our own personal opinion, but SOO players are picked by people with far more credentials/credibility that we have.

Shall we move onto internationals?

Go Dogs
jason taumalolo , David klemmer, jai arrow, addin fonua blake,David Fifita, Payne hass, Daniel Saifiti, cam Murray , victor radley, Ryan matterson, John Bateman, Viliame Kikau, James Fisher Harris, Joseph tapine, Nathan brown, tevita Tatola, Braden Hamlin uele, Briton nikora, bunty afoa.

That’s just some of the top of my head.
Lol to Lowe, galsby, and kaufusi. You also should have added tolman to the list to make it a little more laughable.
Come back when you have a proper argument.
And what are you five with that go dogs shit.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
jason taumalolo , David klemmer, jai arrow, addin fonua blake,David Fifita, Payne hass, Daniel Saifiti, cam Murray , victor radley, Ryan matterson, John Bateman, Viliame Kikau, James Fisher Harris, Joseph tapine, Nathan brown, tevita Tatola, Braden Hamlin uele, Briton nikora, bunty afoa.
That’s just some of the top of my head.
Lol to Lowe, galsby, and kaufusi. You also should have added tolman to the list to make it a little more laughable.
Come back when you have a proper argument.
And what are you five with that go dogs shit.
I like the copy and paste with the random caps lock, nice job ;) I could pick it to pieces player by player, some I would even agree with, but the problem is there are a number of players on your list who haven't even played half a season of NRL games. Which makes the whole exercise a waste of time. The bottom line is that list is nothing more than your opinion, whereas I simply posted the SOO coaching staff choices. For some reason I have more belief in their professional selections over our amateur guesses.

Go Dogs

Last edited:

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I like the copy and paste with the random caps lock, nice job ;) I could pick it to pieces player by player, some I would even agree with, but the problem is there are a number of players on your list who haven't even played half a season of NRL games. Which makes the whole exercise a waste of time. The bottom line is that list is nothing more than your opinion, whereas I simply posted the SOO coaching staff choices. For some reason I have more belief in their professional selections over our amateur guesses.

Go Dogs
You said you like a challenge, pick forwards that are over 27 that are better than the bunch I gave you. If you are up for the challenge do it, or skip the question if you can’t back it up.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
You said you like a challenge, pick forwards that are over 27 that are better than the bunch I gave you. If you are up for the challenge do it, or skip the question if you can’t back it up.
I have no reason to doubt that the SOO selectors have chosen the best forwards available from their respective States. Those professional selectors chose 11 forwards, between them, that are over 27 and that's an undeniable fact. I most certainly don't claim to have superior knowledge.

Go Dogs

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Herman would have been a nice cheap exchange for Klemmer. Instead we wasted cap space on Napa and now have two starting props who don’t break tackles. At least next year should be the last year of Tolman. He’d be an ok bench player for the right price but we need more dynamic forwards