WWOS MOLE Herman Ese’ese

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd offer him no more than 300k, but idk if that would be enough to get him over the line. That would be a pay cut compared to what he's currently on.
He’s been offered $375k!!!!!! He’s currently on $450k (way overs) with another season to run. The deal is just about done with the Knights to kick in for next season. I still think there are better options for that money

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He’s been offered $375k!!!!!! He’s currently on $450k (way overs) with another season to run. The deal is just about done with the Knights to kick in for next season. I still think there are better options for that money
That's definitely more than I'd want us to pay. He at least brings a few things to the table that we're missing from our middle forwards like tackle breaking ability and some leg speed, can be a little lazy in defence though.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
375k is overs if true.

We might as well persist with To'omaga and Ogden. The both of them have to work on there defence and fitness, but for fucks sake it can be done in the offseason if you have the right strength and conditioning coach.

Instead of throwing that coin at Ese, use the funds along with Fualalos and bring in a top prop. The club should be chasing Luke Thompson and throwing 500k a year for 4 years, which would pay dividends in the long run.

Thompson is everything we need. Big, strong, extremely fast for a prop. He is physical, skilful and has amazing leg drive. He is a combination of Tariq Sims, Frizell and has silky hands like Kasiano.

I hope Hill was in the UK to sign Thompson and hopefully this rumour of Ese is just that, a shit rumour

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tomato sauce?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
375k is overs if true.

We might as well persist with To'omaga and Ogden. The both of them have to work on there defence and fitness, but for fucks sake it can be done in the offseason if you have the right strength and conditioning coach.

Instead of throwing that coin at Ese, use the funds along with Fualalos and bring in a top prop. The club should be chasing Luke Thompson and throwing 500k a year for 4 years, which would pay dividends in the long run.

Thompson is everything we need. Big, strong, extremely fast for a prop. He is physical, skilful and has amazing leg drive. He is a combination of Tariq Sims, Frizell and has silky hands like Kasiano.

I hope Hill was in the UK to sign Thompson and hopefully this rumour of Ese is just that, a shit rumour
Yes we need an enforcer we have none...the good old days of yester year the size of the guys we had in our pack was monstrous

Banned
Reaction score
$300 for 3 years or $350 for two is what I'd offer.
See if he desires stability or money.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t know why we let this guy go. I remember him and Fualalo debuted around the same time. I remember Herman’s first game against Manly. His first hit up he ran straight over Willie Mason. Should of kept him instead of Fualalo. Always good to bring dogs players back home.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
375k is overs if true.

Thompson is highly rated over in the UK and has Souths and Bulldogs chasing him along with St Helens trying to keep him. I don’t think you’d even get close offering him $500k.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don’t know why we let this guy go. I remember him and Fualalo debuted around the same time. I remember Herman’s first game against Manly. His first hit up he ran straight over Willie Mason. Should of kept him instead of Fualalo. Always good to bring dogs players back home.
Herman decided to go drink driving then he skipped the court dates so he made the decision to release him at the time a easy one. In saying that he hasn’t been in any trouble since so he’s cleaned up his act by the looks of things.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thompson is highly rated over in the UK and has Souths and Bulldogs chasing him along with St Helens trying to keep him. I don’t think you’d even get close offering him $500k.
Whatever it takes!

I would definitely be throwing a minimum of 4 years at him. If it takes 600-650k so be it. He definitely shits over any props we have and would definitely be in the top 5 in the NRL.

Fuck the rabbits, they can keep Britt and Newcastle can keep Ese.

We dont need to purchase fringe first grade props when we can just promote them from our system.

Can you imagine purchasing Britt when we already have Tolman, Elliott and Chris Smith?

Ese'ese when we have Ogden and To'omaga. Ese has a tad more grunt as he has more experience, but his defence is shithouse and he does get very lazy.

Persist with To'omaga and Ogden for a year and hammer them in the off season. If they dont improve by the backend of 2020 than look for replacements and in the meantime do whatever is necessary to bring Thompson over.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d love to have Thompson as well but will cost a mint. He’s the top prop in England. Just a guess but you are looking at close to Sam
Burgess $$
Ogden was our best forward and looked brilliant before pay started fucking him around
I’m not a Pay hater but just one of many that have gone backwards under current coaching.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ese'ese worth 300k 3 years. Nothing more.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thompson bloke not played a min in NRL ....don’t get the hype

Tompkins killed it in UK came to NRL fkn mud

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Graham never played a minute either and was hyped
But see your point

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

And Bateman has killed it? So have most of the forwards that came from England. It’s the backs that have struggled when coming over here