WWOS MOLE Herman Ese’ese

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m hearing we have signed Herman Ese ese and Dean Britt.
Us v Warriors for Api and probably 70/30 our way
What is your percentage of confidence. How much money would you put on it ?

croket

Waterboy
Reaction score
What is your percentage of confidence. How much money would you put on it ?
The signing of Britt and Ese ese would be about 90% confident.Just waiting for an announcement.
I am hopeful for API to but we are in a battle with Warriors and hoping he wants to stay in Sydney and comes over to us.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The signing of Britt and Ese ese would be about 90% confident.Just waiting for an announcement.
I am hopeful for API to but we are in a battle with Warriors and hoping he wants to stay in Sydney and comes over to us.
Hopefully we desperately need a hooker

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Britt has looked okay at Souths, don't think he's the type of forward we need though considering what we currently have

croket

Waterboy
Reaction score
Britt has looked okay at Souths, don't think he's the type of forward we need though considering what we currently have
Yeah
I haven’t seen a lot of him to be honest so not sure how to feel about that one.
Ese ese I think will be a good addition but I really think Api would be the most significant signing if it happens.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He looked good but is just another worker and we already have plenty. I’m not sure on the thinking behind it and hope he’s not being signed for his last name.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I have watched Britt a fair bit. He goes ok. Souths played him at starting prop in one particular game I watched. He didn’t do bad. I wouldn’t mind him off the bench’s

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The warriors seem hell bent on signing a hooker, they offered big money for Turpin but got rejected and now they’ve turned their attention to api,
My question is why are they so desperate, they’ve got capable hookers already

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The warriors seem hell bent on signing a hooker, they offered big money for Turpin but got rejected and now they’ve turned their attention to api,
Fkn idiots they have Lawton and Roach and Jazz can play hooker too

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fkn idiots they have Lawton and Roach and Jazz can play hooker too
Lawton is injured every 20 minutes, Roache is okayish and Jazz is pretty shit at hooker tbh. I'd take Api over all of them.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dean Britt is a capable footballer. I would have preferred him to be a bit bigger.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Roache tore his ACL so he wont be back til mid season next year. Plus Tevega plays lock or as a bench forward mainly for them.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He looked good but is just another worker and we already have plenty. I’m not sure on the thinking behind it and hope he’s not being signed for his last name.
Yh we already have Tolman, Jackson, Elliott and Stimson...they're all sorta same same with only few differences.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last time the Kiwis went all out on hookers Australia banned live exports.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh we already have Tolman, Jackson, Elliott and Stimson...they're all sorta same same with only few differences.
Yeah shit move I reckon... We need a Mason if we want to go anywhere not another Tolman.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone needs to tell them we have Lichaa if they need a hooker because no one would be aware of him lol

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have ogden that could be a wrecking bull but pay would rather pick chris smith
I think Ogden and To'omaga have been pumped up a little to high.

No doubt Ogden adds more impact than Smith, though they are different types of players.

When you look at our last crop of forwards who came through our grades - Kasiano, Tapau, Jackson, Finucane, Klemmer - Ogden and To'omaga are nowhere near as capable and influential at the same stage of there careers.

tbh, over the last few years we have had crapolla come up through our grades. The only one who looks promising to me is Brandon Wakeham

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brit would be an average signing at best. I don’t know why any club consumes cap space on these types of recruits.
Ese Ese offers some dominance and aggression, worth it.