Here we go again: Looney Tunes character Pepe Le Pew cut from new Space Jam sequel amid rape controversy

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What next? No seriously, what the fuck next??
i think we should stop the old el paso ads from featuring mexicans eating the taco, thats like portraying black people eating chicken all the time

then we can go after mercedes for supporting hitler, so they collapse, pull out of F1 and hamilton stops winning

after all that maybe we can change the name of the melbourne storm out of respect to the people who died in the perfect storm movie starring george clooney

finally change the cindarella story so that the guy is looking to bang cindarella and he loses the shoe

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
also change the story of the boy who cried wolf so that the true story is revealed and there was a wolf the entire time

i guarantee the story that we know about is fake news created by the town who felt guilty and wanted to blame the victim

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LMAO..and that is why i laughed hard when i saw this thread and many other BS p.c moves one hears about.
The world has gone fucking mad, glad i'm the right side of 50 in this instance so this bullshit won't affect me for as long as people a generation or two younger.Dudley do rights with too much time on their hands, go do something constructive you doughy_cunts :laughing:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
LMAO..and that is why i laughed hard when i saw this thread and many other BS p.c moves one hears about.
The world has gone fucking mad, glad i'm the right side of 50 in this instance so this bullshit won't affect me for as long as people a generation or two younger.Dudley do rights with too much time on their hands, go do something constructive you doughy_cunts :laughing:
I'd like to see them TRY and cancel the next GTA game.

Good luck with that one.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here :grinning:View attachment 22182
A quote i seen.

"Nothing says empowerment like rapping about the moisture state of your genitals".

This meme just shows the hypocrisy of how warped the views of certain people are. Condemn a cartoon but embrace trashy/slutty behaviour and music by Cardi B, who is far from even being considered a good role model especially for young impressionable girls. If anyone should be condemned, it should be Cardi B. You just have to go on Tik-Tok and Instagram to see how the effects of people like Cardi B and the likes are having on these young girls. Inspiring the next generation of Onlyfans girls.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A quote i seen.

"Nothing says empowerment like rapping about the moisture state of your genitals".

This meme just shows the hypocrisy of how warped the views of certain people are. Condemn a cartoon but embrace trashy/slutty behaviour and music by Cardi B, who is far from even being considered a good role model especially for young impressionable girls. If anyone should be condemned, it should be Cardi B. You just have to go on Tik-Tok and Instagram to see how the effects of people like Cardi B and the likes are having on these young girls. Inspiring the next generation of Onlyfans girls.
I kind of agree, but they've been blasted for that Grammy performance too. Everyone has been raging about it and demanding people get fired.

But it makes you wonder why they thought it was a good idea in the first place.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I forgot to share this one earlier. Should have shared it when the thread started...

FB_IMG_1615995628761.jpg

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I kind of agree, but they've been blasted for that Grammy performance too. Everyone has been raging about it and demanding people get fired.

But it makes you wonder why they thought it was a good idea in the first place.
As they should, except they are raging more about Bill Burr at the Grammy awards than Cardi B performances.

I was more talking about Cardi in general.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s crazy, I went and got the “Kingswood Country” box set, it’s only a matter of time till that is banished from history