Here To Face The Music - We Were A Disgrace Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks mate but im too gutted to talk much right now, ive taken this loss badly.
My hands were shaking after the game, ive been ranting and raving and given myself a massive headache.
Obviously couldnt eat after the game so havnt eaten all day, im on the edge of sanity.
I need to lay down but im so angry i wont be able to sleep.
This shits been going on for 30 FUCKING YEARS..
Look on the bright side mate,at least you didn't spend big dollars to get hayne back to the club,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh wait

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone know the content of Moses 'mouthing off' that had him sinbinned? Missed it?
~c.
I don't think it made it to tv. He back chatted about something. I think the refs have a lower tolerance for this this season.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I just want to know where it all went wrong for Parra. Last year they were a top 4 team and very competitive. Their side is mainly unchanged except for Hayne... so how on Earth do they slump to that kind of loss against Manly?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just want to know where it all went wrong for Parra. Last year they were a top 4 team and very competitive. Their side is mainly unchanged except for Hayne... so how on Earth do they slump to that kind of loss against Manly?
Allow me to explhayne.....

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No Gutherson or Semi has hurt them bigtime.

They should still be a shit tonne better than they've shown so far though.

Ironstine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The venom seems to go out of forwards pretty quickly these days. Parra had a few borderline lunatics last year including Brown but this year they can't get cranky and Brown was manhandled by DCE on the way to the Eagles first try. Moses is pretty cranky but it doesn't seem to bother anyone but the ref.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
HOLD THE PHONE!!

I had a good sleep and regained some composure, ive got an announcement to make.

EELS WILL WIN THE COMP!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
HOLD THE PHONE!!

I had a good sleep and regained some composure, ive got an announcement to make.

EELS WILL WIN THE COMP!
Have you been sharing the old wine bag with Buzz Rothfield cuz that's just crazy talk!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
HOLD THE PHONE!!

EELS WILL WIN THE COMP!
Which comp?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
HOLD THE PHONE!!

EELS WILL WIN THE COMP!
Finally given yourself up Serpent.....you are really Jarryd Hayne aren't you. Sounds like one of his dreams.............

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Haha! maybe im suffering from shell shock, thanks for the good banter lads.

BA on the NRL show tonight, 10pm ch9.

Status
Not open for further replies.