Here To Face The Music - We Were A Disgrace Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow it seems your cluster fuck is bigger than ours..............,..fmd we just can't seem to win anything this year.

So far

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
My sharks and eels fan workmates would be giving me shit right now if it wasnt that they are also 0-2. And eels and sharks were tipped to go well. Nobody is picking us. I got a shit start to the year in my work nrl tipping comp, coz i was the only one who picked us both times, :( like i always do. Its at footytips so u can see what others in your comp pick once the game has started.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Funny thing is the eels where picked as top 4 team.
I think they are doing des balls and flying under the radar.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't see that coming 54-0 against manly

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im really surprised I honestly thought you guys had a chance to win it this year

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ive seriously got a massive headache and dont feel well, feel like i might be having a stroke.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The Serpent never runs, im here to face the music.
We were a disgrace today, no excuses......

Over to you Doggies Fans, give me your best.
Bahahaha. what's the score again?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I won't lie, watching Parra get absolutely annihilated today made me smile. But not because of anything to do with you @Serpent, despite your insane allegiances I like you.

I just take comfort in the fact that the Bulldogs aren't the only team going through a crisis.

I can't quite put a finger on what is wrong at the Eels though, but I know for one thing, you need to put Moses on a leash. That guy needs some xanax.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I won't lie, watching Parra get absolutely annihilated today made me smile. But not because of anything to do with you @Serpent, despite your insane allegiances I like you.

I just take comfort in the fact that the Bulldogs aren't the only team going through a crisis.

I can't quite put a finger on what is wrong at the Eels though, but I know for one thing, you need to put Moses on a leash. That guy needs some xanax.
Xanax would put him to sleep on the field haha.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
just tell me how bad is dean pay and how we wasted our money on Hayne .....sorry Foran.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Thanks mate but im too gutted to talk much right now, ive taken this loss badly.
My hands were shaking after the game, ive been ranting and raving and given myself a massive headache.
Obviously couldnt eat after the game so havnt eaten all day, im on the edge of sanity.
I need to lay down but im so angry i wont be able to sleep.
This shits been going on for 30 FUCKING YEARS..

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know the content of Moses 'mouthing off' that had him sinbinned? Missed it?
~c.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks mate but im too gutted to talk much right now, ive taken this loss badly.
My hands were shaking after the game, ive been ranting and raving and given myself a massive headache.
Obviously couldnt eat after the game so havnt eaten all day, im on the edge of sanity.
I need to lay down but im so angry i wont be able to sleep.
This shits been going on for 30 FUCKING YEARS..
Fuck I was like that after almost every dogs game last year,harden the fuck up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.