Henderson compound fracture, team mates fail to react

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You can see a video of it here, nasty stuff, don't want to see it happen to anyone.

Its noticeable in the vid that not one of the Roosters players makes a move towards him, no one tries to get the refs attention, nothing.

Klemmer had to go to the judiciary in order to get his true motives revealed from the Panthers game, he was concerned about a team mate. Doesn't matter who they are, you stand up for your mates. Good to see Klemmer doing that, unsurprising to see no evidence of it at the Roosters.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I missed it first go ..was watching the guy he tackled pull his shorts back up over his ass. Lol

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Looked bloody painful I can definitely say I don't envy him at all. Wish him all the best in his recovery.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I was at the game last night.

This is the kind of injury I don't wish on anyone. It happened to a girl playing Touch Football several years back that still sends chills down my spine to this day. Anyways, I was on my way down to the designated field that myself and my team mates were to play on for the next timeslot. As we were walking past one of the fields, we noticed a girl lying on the ground in such horrible agony clutching at her leg and screaming. At the same time, one or two ladies from both teams that were playing on that field began appealing to the Refs to stop the game then myself and my team mates were screaming and begging to stop the game.

I was also one of the few idiots at the time that had a Mobile Phone on me (work issued at the time) so I yanked that out of my bag and was straight onto 000 with another team mate of mine who is a Doctor (had some representation from the local Hospital at the time) tended to the injured girl until the ambulance turned up to take her away. The game was ended early mind you.

I don't think she played again.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
The original plan was to take Ian off the field on the Medicab. As it happened right at the end of the game, an Ambulance that was stationed right between the Northern and Western ends of 1300 Smiles Stadium was brought straight onto the field.

I wish Ian all the best in his recovery. I believe Scott Prince and Tariq Sims suffered the same type of Injuries too.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pretty sure Yow Yeh had an awful one, he never really made it back.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
It's all over the internet (Ian Hendersen's broken leg that is) and I really do not need to see that.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm going to skip seeing this break. I can still conjure images of when Prince smashed his leg when Steve Price charged down a kick and the Yow Yeh break and lastly images of Pat O'Hanlon doing his ankle. There is something I find hard to watch about a leg pointing the wrong way.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm going to skip seeing this break. I can still conjure images of when Prince smashed his leg when Steve Price charged down a kick and the Yow Yeh break and lastly images of Pat O'Hanlon doing his ankle. There is something I find hard to watch about a leg pointing the wrong way.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That's up there with the worst.

Top 3 fractures for me in the NRL:
1. Jharal Yow Yeh (from memory he tore ligaments as well).
2. Pat O'Hanlon
3. Ian Henderson.
4. Scott Prince

Dogs player or not, I wish him all the best on a long LONG road to recovery.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Poor bastard. Wouldn't wish an injury like that on anyone. Well I don't wish injury on players anyway, but this one looked particularly gnarly. Wishing the dude all the best for his recovery.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol 2 cracks for the price of one. I love the Internet!

Status
Not open for further replies.