Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES!

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Enough is enough, i was born into the Bulldog family but unfortunately it's time to cut ties. This relationship just isn't healthy anymore and i need to start looking after myself so the call unfortunately needs to be made. I might be a father in the near future and it would be irresponsible of me to subject my kids to this sort of football. How can you raise children in this sort of environment.

Anyway i have selected a list of teams i think are Premiership contenders over the next few years, only want my kids to grow up supporting the best. Please help me.
Tigers you and your future kids will be very happy.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
The shock of this thread isn’t that you’re jumping ship. Always seemed weak.

The shock for me is that you have kids. How the fuck did that happen, chloroform?
There’s other ways, you lie about having money to woo them tinder swindler style and then get lots of alcohol served via cocktails.
Sometimes girls want to get impregnated by a rich guy so they trick you.
When they find out your broke well…. They were deceptive

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Living in SEQLD myself, I will support the Dolphins as a 'Second Team'.

Being a new team, you automatically gain a few years of grace but it will be hard to support them if the flop just as hard as the dogs

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
Living in SEQLD myself, I will support the Dolphins as a 'Second Team'.

Being a new team, you automatically gain a few years of grace but it will be hard to support them if the flop just as hard as the dogs
You have a chance to support a new team from scratch in your local area. To be part of their beginning.
Better choose them over ‘let’s trot’ rap videos and wooden spoons.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Bellamy, can I supporter whichever team he coaches? A mate of mine would support the team his favourite player played for, is that acceptable?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You have a chance to support a new team from scratch in your local area. To be part of their beginning.
Better choose them over ‘let’s trot’ rap videos and wooden spoons.
It's true, i wasn't interested in the A-league until the Wanderers were introduced and the A-league is really fucking hard to be interested in other than for potential memes.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Enough is enough, i was born into the Bulldog family but unfortunately it's time to cut ties. This relationship just isn't healthy anymore and i need to start looking after myself so the call unfortunately needs to be made. I might be a father in the near future and it would be irresponsible of me to subject my kids to this sort of football. How can you raise children in this sort of environment.

Anyway i have selected a list of teams i think are Premiership contenders over the next few years, only want my kids to grow up supporting the best. Please help me.
Translated: You want your kids to grow up to be bandwagoners, and asking which bandwagon to hitch up with. I cant help you, i dont have a second favourite side.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Me right now

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You mean you are actually going with whatever the poll says? I better vote then...

Dolphins it is
I'm in, voted the Dolphins too..so you can suffer some more lol
Idk whether your serious or not and I get the frustration but a true supporter doesn't change teams...not sure which sport is your first love though
I never fully gravitated to the EPL so league is by far my number one football code.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey guy,

You can't cut ties like Moudi Tajjour. Once a nomad always a nomad brah

Like and reply.
Walid.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

soft cock duff, stick strong. As you are being a pussy, you should probably go for the eels or roosters, thats a good fit for you :p

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster