• Total voters

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Enough is enough, i was born into the Bulldog family but unfortunately it's time to cut ties. This relationship just isn't healthy anymore and i need to start looking after myself so the call unfortunately needs to be made. I might be a father in the near future and it would be irresponsible of me to subject my kids to this sort of football. How can you raise children in this sort of environment.

Anyway i have selected a list of teams i think are Premiership contenders over the next few years, only want my kids to grow up supporting the best. Please help me.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chances are by the time your kids reach a decent age 4 of those 6 will be where we are now and another 4 will replace them, maybe try supporting soccer, I did for a while and found man u was quite a good team to follow

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol Dufft. Remember the Titans, you almost defected for them last year, but stayed true - 'once a bulldog always a bulldog'.

If you're worried about your offspring we all know kids like Dolphins, I heard they're recruiting everything from players to fans... lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol Dufft. Remember the Titans, you almost defected for them last year, but stayed true - 'once a bulldog always a bulldog'.

If you're worried about your offspring we all know kids like Dolphins, I heard they're recruiting everything from players to fans... lol
That wasn't official, could be after this poll though..

I forgot about the Dolphins, if they sign Munster and Walsh then i probably will. I will add them too the poll.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Chances are by the time your kids reach a decent age 4 of those 6 will be where we are now and another 4 will replace them, maybe try supporting soccer, I did for a while and found man u was quite a good team to follow
I have Liverpool but i need and Australian team to follow.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're not a real fan!! $%#@

Kidding, yeah I've just about had enough, I won't jump ship but I'm just going take a break from following the team. Last time we won a premiership I was in high-school.

It feels like we're stuck in a long (Dragons,Souths like) drought and it's going to take an immortal to take us to our next premiership.

Storm might be reaching the end of their golden run when Bellamy retires so I'd probably be backing Panthers..

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enough is enough, i was born into the Bulldog family but unfortunately it's time to cut ties. This relationship just isn't healthy anymore and i need to start looking after myself so the call unfortunately needs to be made. I might be a father in the near future and it would be irresponsible of me to subject my kids to this sort of football. How can you raise children in this sort of environment.

Anyway i have selected a list of teams i think are Premiership contenders over the next few years, only want my kids to grow up supporting the best. Please help me.
Mebourne Storm as you know they won’t be outside the 8, Panthers if you want the current generation of winners, but an outside chance that has come up fast is the Sharks. Great ambitious coach and team working into form. I hate to say it, but our bulldogs are giving everyone disappointment. My family think they are a joke and laugh every time i think that next week will be better. I will always love them, but it’s hard when they serve up the same shit week to week.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don't you just support the top 4 teams at any given moment, it will be a good lesson for your kids that success is more important than sentiment

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If I vote for titans am I voting for titans or just Holbrook? Like what if Holbrook leaves to coach the dogs I don't want a traitor coming back.
LMK so I can vote

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If I vote for titans am I voting for titans or just Holbrook? Like what if Holbrook leaves to coach the dogs I don't want a traitor coming back.
LMK so I can vote
I have not thought that far ahead

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck I turn off at half time and went out never really done that before.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know you are taking the piss Marley, but I certainly understand the sentiment. It is a fucking joke that we are still looking like rabble with the NEW roster and the coaching cast including Gould and Hansen.. And the only response is "it will take time" blah blah..

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
There are some bright spots, some real talent is emerging from the reggies and flegg. Need to hold onto that and get them into the top side. Read next year is a game changer. Still young and arguably the best 9 after grant. Good early ball to our halves in space will be a huge difference.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you are taking the piss Marley, but I certainly understand the sentiment. It is a fucking joke that we are still looking like rabble with the NEW roster and the coaching cast including Gould and Hansen.. And the only response is "it will take time" blah blah..
Mostly New Roster with same Plodders in the same areas letting us down. That are out of the picture next year.

Jmk hooker. The garbage in attack starts here.

JJ first reciever thinking he is a ball playing lock. Guy needs to go back to simple stuff that he is good at. And stay the fuck out of the way in the oposition 20.

Young inexperienced halves. In wakeham and Averillo. Flanagun getting some confidence back may fix this.

Kockondumdum in the side. First 2 rounds.
Single handedly lost us the game against the Broncos and did his best to fuck up the cows game .

We have a long year ahead but there is a brighter future. If we are still the same shite with Mahoney at hooker I agree Barret is not a good coach.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm not taking the piss, right now i'm checks poll a Storm supporter.