help / garden lights pond lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bought some pond lights to set up at home. Wasn't aware I needed a transformer so back to bunnings .I now got my transformer , 10 meters of cable screwed into the transformer .
But how the hell do I connect the lights to the cable ? At the end of every pond lights has the 2 wires with a weird ass plastic clip at the end how the hell do I connect it to the main wire running into the transformer. Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I bought some pond lights to set up at home. Wasn't aware I needed a transformer so back to bunnings .I now got my transformer , 10 meters of cable screwed into the transformer .
But how the hell do I connect the lights to the cable ? At the end of every pond lights has the 2 wires with a weird ass plastic clip at the end how the hell do I connect it to the main wire running into the transformer. Any help would be greatly appreciated .
Hey bro will this connection be made under or above ground if above just cut the stupid clips off strip back some bare copper cable and twist together with the transformer tails and screw them into what's called a bp connector in separate ones of course...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey bro will this connection be made under or above ground if above just cut the stupid clips off strip back some bare copper cable and twist together with the transformer tails and screw them into what's called a bp connector in separate ones of course...
Cheers mate rhe bloody spikes were not hitting the wire after a bit of trouble shooting I got it figured bloody bastard things lol

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cheers mate rhe bloody spikes were not hitting the wire after a bit of trouble shooting I got it figured bloody bastard things lol
No worries have been contemplating a pond for a while have decent garden but would add good water for the wildlife

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Do you have turtles in your pond?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you have turtles in your pond?
Nah its a sandstone rock that I made into a little water feature ill post some pics when done. Theres wallabies , roos , possums, and god knows what else out there

Status
Not open for further replies.