Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Xan

Waterboy
Reaction score
I've finally decided to join the kennel. The community here seems great and I've been a Bulldogs fan my whole life (not very long, but still a fan). Looking forward to discussing many topics on the forums with you guys. :grinning:

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've finally decided to join the kennel. The community here seems great and I've been a Bulldogs fan my whole life (not very long, but still a fan). Looking forward to discussing many topics on the forums with you guys. :grinning:
Welcome to the club

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Enjoy heated discussions, speculation, rumours, the guessing game, suspense and just have fun...lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome!

If anyone swears at you and calls you names, it's just cause they love you.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi mate, do you know who the 2 potential signings we may have are ? LOL

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome aboard mate, strap yourself in and enjoy the ride!

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome buddy! just watch out for indiandog, he will try to temp you with his Chicken tikka for inside info!!

Status
Not open for further replies.