Hello Everybody Long time Guest finally become a member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hello all,

I thought it is finally time to be a member and voice my passionate opinion!

A long suffering fan who has been reading your posts for a few years & from the old days when other teams feared not only the fanatical supporters but the Dogs of War etc!

Let us bring that passion back in the team!!!

We might all be dissapointed with the last few years since 2012 however we need to be proud of our great club so here goes a few stats from my namesake!

We are the only team to win the Premiership from 6th Spot Yes 1995!

We are the only team to have come from ninth in a final series and make it to the Grand Final 1998!

We also held a record besides 1908/1909 that we enter the comp in 1935 and won in 1938 however Melb beat us with the inception in 1998 winning in 1999!

Anyway let us get fire up and throw the kitchen sink at the storm so that other teams fear us in this finals series not just to make the numbers and bow out without a wimper!

Go the Dogs of War!!!

Thanks for listening guys!

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Mate, Hope you enjoy your stay here- If you like I could Pm you the guys that dribble harder the Paul Kent on here.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very positive post ..You sound like just what we'll need in the aftermath :grinning:
Welcome.. and look forward to reading your posts

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome mate, quality contribution for your 1st post. Loving the positive attitude that you displayed. A lot of us on here could use a bit of that positive attitude, even though there hasn't been too much to be positive about the last 2 months. Thumbs up!

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcoming and the thumbs up not sure of this measuring stick or even the PM etc?

I am guessing it is better than to have thumbs up than down!

Anyway I am just hear to voice my opinion and say it how it is.

So basically a straight shooter with Stats from the past and present and loads of passion and enthusiasm!

Thanks all and see you around on this great website with loads of opinions and passion for the club we love so much that we would give our right arm!

Status
Not open for further replies.