Hello 2 sum Newies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

_GGB_

Now that Im back, Wanna give a big WARM FUZZY welcome to 2 new kennelers that must have recently joined!!
# First is Helena_K!! Tis a girl that COULD NOT stand any form of FOOTY including league! But now thru heaps of persistence from me, she has become a full BLUE+WHITE blooded DOGGIES fan,n goes 2 games (shes still learnin the rules tho LOL!)
# Also recognised BULLDOGWill (from ur avatar pic). I met u at the Round1 game Vs Saints (im Gaz by the way). You were sitting near us n had sum asian Babes with ya at the game (full BABES! but u didn't share any of their nos with us! lol).
The Kennel is producing sum reunions!!

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Helena_K

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
_GGB_ a.k.a Dodgy_Dog said:
Now that Im back, Wanna give a big WARM FUZZY welcome to 2 new kennelers that must have recently joined!!
# First is Helena_K!! Tis a girl that COULD NOT stand any form of FOOTY including league! But now thru heaps of persistence from me, she has become a full BLUE+WHITE blooded DOGGIES fan,n goes 2 games (shes still learnin the rules tho LOL!)
# Also recognised BULLDOGWill (from ur avatar pic). I met u at the Round1 game Vs Saints (im Gaz by the way). You were sitting near us n had sum asian Babes with ya at the game (full BABES! but u didn't share any of their nos with us! lol).
Haha G BOY! Persistant you are thats 4 sure! Thanks 4 the welcome - just got my fingers crossed that we win this wk, we really should!
Those secret herbs are working are treat 4 my exams, I reckon I can memorise a whole encyclpoeadia the way im goin MR PHARMACIST :p

BulldogWill

Waterboy
Reaction score
_GGB_ a.k.a Dodgy_Dog said:
Hey mate, yeah i rmemba you (you were gary rite) How you been, I lost my mobile with your no. thats why I havent been able to get in touch. Hows everyhting been!
Those girls were real nice I agree, (actually one was keen on you :p , but my mobile got lost ). Hey mate let us know when your going to a game next we'll meet up 4 sure.. reply to my post when your on!
This is great (your from the North shore too If i remember right?)..

Helena_K

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey _GGB got the best news 2day, mite have had a little 2 do with you.. LEGEND
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.